SPECTACULAR!

Stiles grins as he hops off the bus with Nikko behind the group, Nikko grabs his hand and twirls him around. Nikko and Stiles both in their own world bumps into someone, stiles flips around his mouth open to apologize for Nikko and him.

Stiles takes a subtle step backward under Scott and Malia's gaze into Nikko, who tenses and wraps an arm around stiles waist.
"You know them babe?" Nikko asks glaring at the couple, Scott's eyes comically grow wider as Malia blinks confused.

"I thought you liked lydia?" Malia says with a tilt of her head making Nikko stiffle a laugh into stiles's head.

"Gross no!" Stiles spits out as he jokingly pushes Nikko back.

"Guys come on! We're on!" Courtney yells gaining the attention of the group

"Coming court!" Stiles yells back, "So we actually need to go do our thing" Stiles says grabbing NIkkos hand dragging him towards the waiting show choir.

"Call the pack, we're watching this" Scott says to Malia as he watches stiles jump around, with a random girl.

Stiles scoffs as the Ta-Da's sing the wings of a dream.
"Can they get any more basic?"
"Nope, but we got this in the bag with Courtney and Nikkos brilliant ideas" Stiles says as he gives them a huge smile.
"Thank you sti" Courtney says as she pulls him in for a hug.

"AND NOW FOR SPECTACULAR"
(Imagine Courtney (lead female) as stiles, Nik is the guy who shows up in smoke.)

Stiles grins as Nikko spins him off stage, "you did amazing Nik" stiles mutters into him.
"You did too sti"

"Stiles there's a group here for you" a stage manager says already walking away to check up on Ta-Da.

"The pack" stiles hand signs to nik making him groan.

"STILES!" He hears Lydia screech.

 Stiles groans as he turns around with a fake smile to the pack, "Hi what are you guys doing here?". 

 "Scott and Malia called saying they ran into you, and some choir group. How come you never told us you sang... or could dance for that matter?" 

 "Well-" 

"Spectacular? I would like to sign a deal" The producer states as he walks over to Niko. 

 "OH MY GOD" Courtney yells, earning some excited nods. 

 "We would love to" Stiles says as he links arms with Nik. 

 "Awesome". 

 (A/N Short and kinda stupid update, but I wasnt going to finish this one tbh)