Part-21

Merry Christmas my lovelies, hope you have a pleasant holiday season...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Stefan's birthday. Damon found some girl to throw a party at the grill. Which means Lexi's here and she'll die if I don't intervene. The evening comes, the party is raging.
My outfit is

We are drinking, we are dancing when a friend pulls Care away

We are drinking, we are dancing when a friend pulls Care away. I meet Lexi for the first time. She's fun. I went to take refills, when Care is acting all mopey.

"Hey Carebear, what's wrong with you? Did somebody do something to upset you?" I ask.

"No, I met Damon. He asked me to find his crystal in the Lockwood mansion. How was I supposed to find that? You destroyed it remember. And even if it was intact how was supposed to take it under everyone's noses. So I said I couldn't. He called me stupid, shallow, waste of space. I don't know why its effecting me so much." Care says whimpering.

"Hey hey hey. Don't listen to him. What does he know? How amazing and beautiful and smart and charming person you are. When he can bring his face up Katherine and Elena's asses can he know. Which'll be never. So don't count on his judgment. You Caroline Forbes is most stunning person I've ever seen and one of the most precious friends I've ever had. You should feel honoured by that, you know." I say playfully.

"You're so full of yourself, Bonnie Bennett. But yeah I love you and I'm honoured that I'm the chosen few to be your friends. I just want you to know that your friendship and loyalty to me means so so much to me Bonnie." Care says emotionally.

"Okay, enough with the heavy stuff. Let's go, get some drink, dance, have some fun. Come on!"
I say as I drag her to the bar.

In the opposite direction Damon is talking to Lexi. I take Care to Tyler and told them I'm getting out for some air and will be back in a few. I got out and waited by the car in soon-to-be vamp murder scene. There she is with all the police officers dragging Lexi away. Lexi retaliates. I can see Damon is closing in on her in a human pace. I throw the smoke bomb at them. Taking the chance I take Lexi's hand and starting to sprint then she takes over and vampspeeds us away. I give her the direction to the witch house.

I invite her in. She is still shocked from what happened. Damon was trying to stake her, that was his diabolical plan. She should've known better than going to a party Damon planned. She's busy cursing her own stupidity in her head when I offer her a warm cup of coffee.

I proposed she shouldn't stay here anymore. She was here for a day to begin with. Lexi started to thank me profusely, saying that if I need any type of help just let her know.
I took her up on the offer.

"Lexi if you really want to help me, Do me a favour. Enzo bring Vicky here. Enzo came with a drunk Vicky. I just rolled my eyes, of course she's drunk.
Here, can you take her with you? She's a new vampire just transitioned into one a few days ago, has a lot of issues. We couldn't properly handle her, what you need to do is make her learn everything About being a good vampire, make her confident. Her self-esteem is below average so do something about that and please discipline her so she can be a proper sister And a vampire. Oh and don't do the animal blood diet, make sure so she can sustain on human blood without killing anybody.
If you do me this favor I'll have a nifty little gift waiting for you the next you come here." I conclude my request.

"Are saying what I think you're saying? The gift is a sunlight ring? Omg omg omg. I have always wanted it. You don't know exactly how much I wanted it until now. But can you make it two?" she is looking at me with look of great expectation.

"Are you negotiating with me right now?" I ask.

"No, no, absolutely not. It's my heartfelt request! You know about the love of my life right. He became a vampire for me so we can be together for eternity. He also doesn't have a ring. Please don't misunderstand. I just wanna be with him in the sunlight, actually spending a day outside with him. But please please can you? I'm really good at my job. I'll totally transform her. Please make it two?" Lexi pleaded sincerely.

"OK, I can make it two. But this is not me asking for a favor anymore. If I need a favor I'll ask for it then." I said.

"Anything. I owe you my life. I'll honour my word. Vicky? Come here, girl. Let me take a good look at you. Yeah, I'll work it out with her. So we'll be leaving. See you in a year?" Lexi made her escape with Vicky before I can change my mind.