Part-34

Today is a new day. I get ready for school. My outfit is

Just after entering the school premises the first thing you hear is Elena couldn't be found

Just after entering the school premises the first thing you hear is Elena couldn't be found. Always the trouble attracting kid, isn't she?

Carol and Liz are freaked out about Amiee Bradley missing case and Sarah's death. Recently both have bonded over the fact that both of their children are supernatural creatures. They both found solace in each other. They are spending more and more time with each other.

Stefan came to me asking if I could remove the tomb spell. I didn't agree. It was not the right time. So he asked me if I had a better choice? A locator spell. Simple and neat. Does the job. He asked me to do it. Why should I? And for free? Do I look so idle? Then Damon came.

"What do you want?" "A favor." "Like that's going to happen."

"So predictable. That's why I brought her." "Pretty please." 'Yeah Bonn atleast listen to what they have to say." "I'm listening." "I know how you feel about helping us out, but please just hear us out. Since you're so bored everyday anyway, how about some adventure? You, Caroline and us brothers can have so much fun, doing magic, taking a road trip, fighting the bad guys and in between we can also save Elena on the way. What's say Bonbon?"

"Fine." Caroline wants to help them. I'll indulge her for a bit. I'm bored anyway. I do the locator spell, she's in an Eden-Reidsville. That's like 300 miles away from Mystic Falls. We share the car to go there.

"The elephant in the room lets out a mighty roar."

"Well, it doesn't have to be an elephant. Let's talk about it."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"That's not true, sure there is. Let's get it out. I mean, are you in this car because you want to help your little brother save the girl that he loves or is it-is it because you love her, too? Are you still projecting your feelings for Katherine onto Elena?"

"Like you aren't doing the same? Keep it up, Stefan. I can step out of helping as easily as I stepped in."

"Nope. See, that's the beauty of it. You can't."

"Elena know you've been drinking blood?"

"I've been drinking hers."

"Hmm. How romantic."

"Since we're road trip bonding, remember the days when all you lived for was blood? You were the guy who'd rip someone apart for the fun of it."

"You mean when I was more like you?"

"Yes, Stefan. Exactly! Back when you put blood into me so I could be a big, bad vampire. I wonder if Elena would be so quick to open her veins to that guy. By the way, what happened to that guy? He was a hoot."

"Can you not do the whole road trip bonding thing? The cliché of it all makes me itch."

They shut up and we reach quietly at our destination. They go ahead with the rescue plan. Me being a lazyass drags Care to tour around the rundown building before entering the fighting venue. Everything is done. Rescue complete and they are gone. Those bastards. We shared the car and now they are gone after finishing their needs. Let's see how you'll get any help from me next time.