Part-33

Today Elena and the gang are headed to Duke to research her lineage. Tyler is throwing a party at old Lockwood Property. We all go for swimming. At evening we pack up and go to the old cellar. As the full moon rises in the sky both Lockwood men chained themselves up. Caroline is standing in front of me in a protective stance while I begin the spell for the moonlight ring.. After chanting the ring began to float midair and glow a silver hue.

On the other side both men's transformations have started

On the other side both men's transformations have started. I get close to Tyler and put on his ring on his ring finger.

Tyler has fallen onto his hands and legs trying to control the wolf from coming out and control his shift. "Don't try to fight it, embrace it, Ty." I encourage him from a safe distance with Caroline. Then he slowly gives in to his wolf.

First the spine breaks and change its structure followed by the arms and legs twisting in inverse ways and then the fur and claws appear on his body. His eyes changed colour from his normal chocolate brown to golden irises with amber highlights. His sharp canines extended from the inside of his jaws. This whole process was supposed to be very painful and draining during the first time but due to my ring Tyler didn't feel pain at all. He completed his transformation in less than 2 minutes.

On the other hand Mason's eyes began to change from their normal light green to an insane yellow glow. He screamed in agony as his knees reversed direction and the bones shifted inside him. His face contorted as the long wolf's muzzle extended out in front of him, and he lunged forward onto his hands. His screams turned into a long howl as the dark fur sprouted from his body, and his clothing tore itself from his body as his muscles increased in size. Even amongst his screaming and howling he realized that the pain he actually felt this time is less than one tenth of what he normally feels every full moon. So he naturally felt more grateful for his family having great bond with Bonnie as it even benefitted him much. Though he would keep his feelings to himself.

After completing their transformations they didn't attack us. They came onto us one by one nuzzling their head in our palms.

 They came onto us one by one nuzzling their head in our palms

We cuddle and play with them for bit before they go for a run. Aww, I also want to go for a run. I wonder how they feel running in their wolf forms. Well l should work hard so one day I can experience it too, I guess.