Part-7

I've been practicing my new magic. It seems I have formed a magic core and It's expanding everytime I use it. So I have to train my magic regularly for it to reach It's full potential.

I also have a affinity for hex and curses which so damn useful. Now if anybody messes with me they will never know what hit them till It's too late.

Anyways it's time we have that talk.

"You all know I'm a witch, but there are Vampires, werewolves and other kinds of supernatural types." I told them.

"They are powerful creatures right. Can we protect ourselves on our own? Or we need to worry about them?" Tyler asks with a frown.

"Yes. But not this year, when we, I mean you, Caroline and I enter Eleventh Grade then there will be vampires in this town.
And you Tyler are from a werewolf bloodline." I tell them.

"Wait, I'm what now?" Tyler asks with confusion on his face.

"You sweetie, have a werewolf gene. If you kill a human you will trigger it and have to complete a transformation on every full moon. It will hurt, like every bone in your body will break and reform as a wolfs. But I am hoping we'll be able to do something to relieve you of that pain if that ever happens. I will support you if you activate the gene." I tell him gently.

He nods solemnly, looking worried but somewhat comforted.

"I'll help too!" Caroline says happily.

"So how do you like tattoos?" I ask.

"Tattoo what about them?" asked Caroline.

"We have to get vervain tattoos. Vervain is a herb which keeps vampires from being able to control your mind. They call it compelling." I tell them.

"Really, I'll get that tattoo. I don't want to be made to do anything. No way I'm doing anything I don't want to." Caroline says with a frown.

"Yeah, me too" says Tyler.

Ok now that is sorted we should start self-defence classes. How do guys feel about taekwondo?

"Yeah I'm good" Tyler and Caroline says simultaneously.