Part-15

We go to the 'back to school' falls party. There's drinks, bonfire, everyone's having a good time.

Elena comes to talk to me which I ignored. Then she was talking to another girl I don't know the name of. I go to Carebear to remind her to not fall for 'herohair' or try to be extra good to him as he doesn't deserve it.

Stefan is here and goes straight to Elena talking about stuff.

Here I'm thinking about Damon's entry. He's going to attack Vicki. If I should save her or not.

Cuz no matter how shithead of a person Matt had become Vicki's the only person who's actually there for him. Her death and vampirism will only bring light to Damon and Stefan's being a vampire and start of the plot. Other than that she's recurring as ghost and spirit from hell but that's not all that important.

While I'm still pondering my options and how they'll play out, Care came up to me and said she wanted leave. I was confused at first cause this is her thing, how is she willing to leave this early? Then I got what happened.

"You asked him out didn't you?" I interrogated her. She started sniffling so I told her stay while I inform Ty about us leaving. I took her to the grill to get a takeaway for the night. While waiting Care says "why didn't he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me? I'm inappropriate. I always say the wrong thing. And Elena always says the right things. Ugh, she doesn't even try. And he just picks her. And she's the one that everyone picks for everything. And I try so hard, but I'm never the one."

I just sat there shaking my head. I told her. I told her not to fall for 'herohair' or be nice to him but she still.. Does she not care what I talk about or is it that the her feelings are being influenced by the plotline? It happens right, that you try so hard to change fate, destiny or in this case plotlines but something's just keeps happening, there's no way around it.

"CAREBEAR, sweetie you're really drunk right now. Your not in your sound mind. We'll talk about this when we'll go home, alright? Our takeaways here so let's go." I said not wanting to be present at Damon Salvatore's presence for one more minute.

I made her eat a little then passed her my specially made herbal tonic for her hangover. She drinks quietly while making a face. I eat too. Then we go to sleep. No more talking for the night.

I woke up first, got ready. Woke Care up, told her to wash up. Then got to kitchen to make breakfast.

The left one is Care's and right one is my outfit of the day

While serving her portion I again talked to her about what happened yesterday, reminded her about the doppelganger curse, how Katherine fell for Stefan and seduced him and his brother in the process. How he's here for the same face same curse again, how it'll keep happening until one of each doppelgangers are dead. It's not that Elena is special, she's cursed. I assured her that she will find her man or woman (if she wants it to be), who will make her feel so special that She'll be on cloud nine. They'll bring the world at her feet. She deserves it. She is not less than anyone.

I hope Klaus will be good for her. But first I'll have to change some scenarios of their meetings. I know he'll be good and gentle towards her eventually but before that he really made her suffer. He creates problems for them while he also solves them. I want it to be more healthy for her and not that toxic as the canon.

I tell her we're meeting with Enzo tonight and we are clubbing. Inform Ty, so he comes on time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Heya my lovelies, so today's my birthday. I got you a little something, not much, just an extra chapter.

Enjoy ✌