Part-3

Somethings from cannon had already happened.

Abby had already left, and I had even got to see Mikael. I was already ‘friends’ with Elena and Caroline. Well, just with Caroline. While Caroline was a Barbie type of child, always demanding attention she was also very blunt which was amusing.

But Elena was the crybaby type of child, as soon as everyone's attention wasn't on her she begins moaning about something or crying. I thought she was annoying as a teen. I don’t know if she was more annoying as a child or as a teen?

I also knew Matt, Tyler and Vicki. All of our mother’s were friends from high school, and we were all born on the same year so they enjoyed making us have play dates while they got drunk reminiscing about their teenage days.

So being already acquainted with the future Scooby gang, I knew It was just a matter of time before the Salvatores came into town and turned it into a hellhole.

I had to get a diary to write everything that I remember about the shows, both the vampire diaries and the originals. I hope this would help me with the future events.

I knew that there were things that needed to happen, and some things that truly needed to be changed.

For example Caroline still needed to be changed, because she would be an amazing vampire and because she evolved into someone strong  and confidant after it. But this time I would be there for her, I always though Bonnie had been a bitch about Caroline’s transformation.

Also, Klaroline was happening no matter what. I’m a fan and I’d like to see my ships come true. I was making sure of that.
-
-
The ritual was also happening. Klaus was always meant to be an hybrid, and I believe that anything can be a part of nature. Nothing was against it.

For example, vampires where part of nature because they had a natural enemy – werewolves. They even had repellent herbs so I don't know whats the big deal about the so called abomination and how they shouldn't have been created in the first place etc etc etc.

Anyways Klaus was mostly invincible, fate had made him an hybrid and has such that was his destiny. But just cause of the ritual Jenna didn’t needed to die so I would try to save Jenna, but If I couldn’t save her … oh well.
-
-
Saving kai and Enzo was also high on my list, Keeping Stefan on bunny diet was a must, ripper Stefan was hot no doubt but was unpredictable at the same time and I don't like any variable in my path so NO to rippah.

Stopping Finn and Kol from dying was also in my plans.

Huh.. While I'm at it maybe I should do something for Freya also.

Keeping Silas in stone for eternity was also on my top ten things to do. Not to mention killing that Shane dude, who was the one that mostly screwed Bonnie over. Well, I still had a few years until that.

Right now I had to plan for the future.