Elena

Y/ns POV

Elena began to skip throughout the town, a few kids and adults giving her a dirty look making me glare right back at them.
Elena wasn't exactly accepted in the town, her father was someone to never bring up and her gift scared them.

I was glad she took the high road and chose to ignore their rumors proudly helping with her gift when she could.
We walked into a smaller house near the edge of town with a nice older lady.
She quietly opened the door barely before stepping aside for me and my daughter to enter.

"Its my husband... I lost him 20 years ago and I've missed him dearly." She cried as Elena simply nodded and help her calming her down.
I stood off to the side, I was only there incase the client got mad and tried to attack my daughter.
She sat down on the floor and help the woman's hands, opening her now green eyes as the room began to spin.

"He's here." She said calmly making the woman gasp.
"He says he's sorry he left. He's always watching over you. He's acutally hugging you right now." She said letting go of her hands to point beside her.
The woman began to cry and hold onto herself.

"He says he doesn't want you to cry and that he'll always be with you, even if he's invisible to the eye." She says before the room came to a stop and her eyes returned to her deep brown color.
The older woman simply nodded and smiled thanking Elena and handing her some candy to thank her.

After that we began to walk back to Casita as it was pretty late already and Antonio's ceremony was tommorow. It was a comfortable silence as we entered the house, Casita playing a happy tone on the piano to greet me.
Everyone already ate dinner but I noticed two plates wrapped up nicely waiting for us.

Elena ran to the place, unwrapping it and stuffing her face hungrily.
"Manners. This is the 2nd time today" I say while kissing her head and grabbing my plate beside hers.
She simply hummed and she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.
I saw another rat at our feet, this time with two flowers.

"Aww he's back again!" Elena said looking down and picking it up.
"Elena put it down it could have a disease!!!" I say trying to shoo it out of her hand.
"No mom!! This rat keeps coming to me with a flower or other gifts it's sweet! I named it toe!!" She said proudly showing her toothy smile.

I sighed and let her keep playing with it but before I could leave the rat place the flower infront of me.
I couldn't deny it was cute, but it reminded me a little to much of Brunos little rat friends so I simply took the flower and placed it on a shelf to dry out.
I kissed Elenas head and I yawned heading upstairs. "Goodnight mi amor, don't stay up late your cousins ceremony is tommorow!" I say before entering my room.

I sighed as I got changed into a nightgown and put my hair away from my face.
I sat on the edge of my bed staring at my wedding ring, it was a simple silver band with a big green jewel in the middle. Bruno had a vision of us getting married so he chipped off part of the vision and made it into a ring for me.
I felt like someone's eyes where on me so I turned to my wall to meet nothing.

Creepy, I swear I can feel someone staring. I took of my ring and placed it by the picture of me and Bruno beside my bedside table. Laying down to stare off into space I felt my eyes grow heavy as I fell asleep.
Who knew what this week held for me.