Bruno-no-no-no

Mirabels POV

I took a careful step into the hole in the wall and noticed the long hallway. Right as I was about to step cracks spread all along the walls leading to a rat with a peice of the vision glowing.

Right before I could move the rat was picked up by someone in a hood. Their face was barely seen as thunder struck before they disappeared.
I panicked and began to follow on their tail, our feet making loud stomps on the bamboo flooring of our walls.

The chase went on for a while, my legs burned and the intruder didn't slow down at all. I had bumped into a few things on my way, slowing me down but I stopped completely when the hoodied figure jumped skillfully to the other side of a ravine like hole in the floor.

They ran and turned the corner, leaving me breathless and concerned. I took a step and and took a few leaps of faith, landing on the other side. I adjusted my glasses till I felt the floor under me give out, making me grab on to anything I could to prevent me from falling.

"Casita...Casita!" I called out as my grip was about to give out, I swung helplessly trying to look for something to grab onto.
"Help....HELP ME!" I called out as I felt my grip completely let go.

Before I felt the hard ground hit me a hand grabbed mine. I looked up to be meet a strangers eyes, eyes that felt so familiar yet hard to place. It wasn't until they spoke it hit me who this innocent man was.
"You're very sweat" He awkwardly joked before falling.

I had let him go when I saw a rat on his sleeve. He let out a girly scream before falling out of sight. I swung there unmoving while staring at the abyss. I saw him stand up and push dust away with a "hm." And a shrug.
When we got up we kept staring for a good minutes before he finally said something.

"Bye." Tio Bruno said pushing past me lightly trying to ignore my questions. "Wha- wait!!"
I called out as he knocked on wood and holding his breath.
"What are you doing here?! What was that vision." I ask as salt and sugar flew in my face and in my eyes.

"You weren't supposed to see that vision... no one was." He said while skipping crakes and whispering stuff I couldn't hear. I noticed the latter and patched crakes on the walls. This made me concerned and also a little amazed.
"Have you... been back here patching up the cracks?" I say as he awkwardly looked over.

"Oh those things? No! I'm to scared to go through those things... all that patching done by Hernando." He says standing straighter.
"Who's Hern-"
"IM HERNANDO AND I AM SCARED OF NOTHING.!" Tio Bruno said with a hood over his eyes. I awkwardly cringed as he explained that "Jorge" made the spackle.

"How long... have you been back her?" I say trying to change the subject.

He brought me to a room with a red chair and a few messy items that looked like trash.
"You... never left." I say tense as I looked around.
"Well I left my tower! There's a lot of stairs and OH! Free entertainment~!" He said excitedly showing off who rats on a stand with homemade backgrounds for them.

"W-what do you like? Sports? Gameshows! Telenovelas. Their love could never be..." He said siting in his chair explaining his long description for a telenovela.
I noticed a door half open with stairs leading up, he was way to into describing his acting for the rats to notice me waking up there.

The stairs lead to a room, it had a bed barely big enough for a child and boxes everywhere. That's when I noticed the pictures, wall to wall of hand drawn or horribly taken photos of what looked like moments in time. It was drawings of a little girl, another woman, and what looked like Bruno. That's when it hit me, there where "pictures" of Tia Y/n, Elena, and Bruno that he had drawn.