Dinner time

Y/n POV

Everyone began to eat the lovely food Juliette prepared and small conversations where heard. I noticed that Mirabel was staring down a very scared Dolores making me internally panic. So much for playing it cool Mirabel.

"Avacado?" I heard Mariano say as he passed infront of me to Mirabel making both of us making me flinch and lose focus on the tension. I noticed Dolores had told Camilo who freaked out and shifted into a weird face. I heard Elena laugh a little making me shot her a "don't start." Look which she quickly took a bite of food and turned to talk with Antonio again.

Camilo stared from Mirabel then back to me, I gave him an awkward smile as he whispered to his dad. Felix was quick to spit out his drink straight onto Mariano and his mom. The room went quiet for a second as Felix cleared his throat and continued to eat before telling Pepa something.

A giant cloud began to grow over our head, a small drizzle getting on us as Abuela quickly shot down Pepas feelings to stop the rain. "Pepa... the cloud." She said sternly as Pepa ran her fingers through her hair and whispered to calm herself down.

I had lost my appetite at this point with all the events playing out it wouldn't end good. I saw Pepa whisper something to Juliette which was definitely the last straw for the rooms tension.
"Mirabel?" I looked over to a worried Mariano as I feel the table shake from her surprise.
"Are you ok...?" He asked clearly uncomfortable with the tension.

"She's just excited!" Augustin says as mirabel nods.
"Yep! And you should do that... as soon as you can!" She says standing up awkwardly.
"I was actually gonna-"
"YOUR ACTUALLY GONNA!" She interrupted moving past me to put isabelas chair to face him. Isabela shot her a dirty look before Marianos mom announced Mariano had a song he wanted to sing.

"Luisa, could you bring over the piano?" She asked innocently as a very upset Luisa nodded and wobbled off with silent sobs.
"Acutally it's tradition to do that AFTER the proposal." Mirabel said pushed Mariano off his chair and got on one knee.

He was quiet but nodded and pulled out a ring, beginning to propose with pretty plain sweet talk. It wasn't until Luisa began to drag the piano in, stopping and beginning to cry as everyone stared awkwardly.
He continued until he got to the big question.
"Isabela, will you marry-!"

"NOO!" We stared behind to see Mirabel jumping forward under the table as Luisa dropped onto the floor crying.
Thunder began to strike and rain flooded the area making to animals Antonio had fly and run everywhere.

"What is HAPPENING?!" Marianos mom yelled clearly overwhelmed with the amount of things going wrong.
That's when it hit. Dolores finally snapped.

"MIRABEL FOUND BRUNOS LAST VISION, SHES IN IT, SHES GOING TO THE DESTROY THE MIRACLE AND NOW WERE ALL DOOMED!!"
she screamed before covering her ears from the noise.
Mirabel tried to get thw vision on the table but the animals had already put it together making it slide right infront of Abuela.
Wow.

Everyone went quiet before the house began to crack as everyone's powers went crazy out of hand. I felt Elena pull on my skirt crying "Mama I can see so many dead people crying!! I'm scared I haven't seen this many souls before it's too graphic." She said trying to cover her ears and eyes all at once. I picked her up and held her close before the windows opened to people cheering then getting quiet again.

Everyone ran out of the room, including me and Elena but I ran to her room to clam her down. I gave Mirabel a sympathetic look before running with Elena in my arms. We where both shaking and wet so I put her on her bed while she cried and rocked back and forward. I wrapped her in a blanket and gently held her trying to keep her from having a panic attack or a seizure from being to overwhelmed.

I grabbed a bucket as she began to gag a little before throwing up and crying again. I pulled her hair out of the waist and pined it up with a few hair ties I had. I rushed to get a change of clothes, still keeping her calm where she couldn't freak out anymore.
After a while of quietness I assumed she was calm making me sigh in relief.

A few small sniffs came from her before I offered she changed and come back for some rest to which she nodded and headed to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mirabels POV

Everyone ran out of the room panicked or yelling at me as I tried to calm them down and explain. Tia Y/n gave me a concerned look before running upstairs with a crying Elena in her arms. I was about to follow until I saw rats with tio Brunos vision run upstairs making me run to catch them. I followed them for a good 5 minutes till I turned a corner and they wernt there.

"What...?" I said before a small squeak and scratch was heard from the wall. I saw a rat trying to get under a painting before disappearing completely. I walked over and felt the floor boards squeak under me as I tapped on the painting. It moved open showing a giant hole leaning into the walls.

Where does this go...?