Five <3

Jin's pov

Jangmi! she's finally back, but she's just so-different then the little girl we all knew and loved. Suga told us all about that horrible incident that occurred all those years ago.

when he was 18 He came to me first because i was originally the closest to his house.

Ever since then suga's grades lessened so did the happy glint in his eyes. He became cold and rude to everyone but we all understood him because even if we don't say it to each other all the time we all love each other- in the most non romantic way possible.

A hand that was placed on my shoulder made me jolt from my spot. I turned to the person who dared to touch my designer coat with their hands-

"Oh Tae~ what are you doing here?"

He looked at me like i was stupid which made me rise an eyebrow in shock at the disrespect from Tae.

"Hyung! Your in our parents house why wouldn't i be here?!" Tae said while swinging his arms about to  exaggerate what he was saying. I made an :0 shape with my mouth. I chuckled dryly before patting Tae on the cheek which made him smile.

"I'll get going-."

"Whats wrong hyung? You're normally happy after winning a fight" his eyes shine over with concern for me, but i put an assuring hand on his shoulders.

"I'm fine~ I'm probably just tired thats all"

He didn't seem convinced but i just shook my head with the biggest smile i could muster which wasn't that big at all..Looking down at my phone it read 1:30 Am making me sigh heavily.

I waved bye to Tae who just stood still and smiled sadly towards me before going up the stairs to his room. Walking out the door of his house I texted Namjoon to come pick me up.

Ever since the incident with Suga we all wanted to be there for him as much as we could and we knew he wouldn't want to go home so as i was the oldest I bought us all a house that we could all stay in with each other. I made my parents buy it for me.

Jungkook and Jimin don't stay at the house all the time because of their parents...They try to stay as much as they can. Tae my brother stays at our parents house most times because he's a momma's boy.

Suga, well he's just everywhere. One day he's with us and the next he's laid drunk on a park bench mainly the park that we all met including Jangmi. Thats the day we became 8 and thats also the day we fell in love with the same exact girl..

We begged Suga to take Jangmi with him and we even offered for him to bring soo-ho but he didn't agree saying 'it was hard enough for me to leave that place how hard will it be to get them both out!?'

We didn't push the topic afterwards because now that I think about it...His sister hates us all now but I don't blame her- I'm pretty sure all her anger and hatred is towards her brother not us but she dose not look at us the same anymore...

"Hyung! You getting in or not!!?"

I nodded warily "Yeah sorry-."

Jumping in the black sports car we zoomed off.

~~

Author pov

Jhope and Jimin watched as Suga paced back and forth with concerned eyes. Jhope coughed loudly trying to snap Suga out of it but he just wouldn't budge from his thoughts that seemed to consume him whole.

"HYUNG!" Jimin stomped his way towards Suga who looked at him blankly. Grabbing the mint haired boys pale hands he pulled him to the sofa.

Suga rolled his eyes at the two. Jhope randomly pulled out a Unicorn Teddy which made Jimin laugh and suga look at them both weirdly.