Eight <3

Authors pov

The Bangtan boys excluding Yoongi were all sat in the living room. The loud Music boomed from Jhope's speaker making Tae groan in annoyance.

"Hyung! You've played this song on repeat for 30 minutes now!!" Tae held two cushions to his ears trying his best to block out the song. Jhope rolled onto his stomach and he grumpily turned the music off and played something else.

Jin who was sat on the sofa snickers at the two before opening a bag of sweets/candy. He popped a few into his mouth the sweet melted on his tongue making him hum in content with the taste. Namjoon who laid his head on Jins lap took the bag and took a few for himself to eat and Jin just flicked his forehead making Namjoon Ow in pain "Ask for permission idiotic fool!". Namjoon just pouted in reply.

"Uh guys where is Yoongi?" Jimin asked taking his gaming headset off from his head Jungkook copied his actions. The two looked around the living room with confusion.

Namjoon sat up properly in his seat "You saw him leave though so shouldn't you know?"

Jungkook scratched his head trying to remember if his grumpy Hyung told him anything but he couldn't remember anything. Jimin shook his head with a pout "I-i don't remember" The two laughed awkwardly.

Namjoon and Jin sighed loudly like disappointed parents. "Aish! I ought to kill you both one day!" Jin raised his hand making both Jungkook and Jimin flinch.

~

The sound of two cars pulling up into the driveway made the boys jump from out of their seats and rushed to the door.

Namjoon opened the door and he nearly chocked on his lollipop when he saw Jangmi holding baby soo-ho and Yoongi holding a big rucksack in his hand.

The two min Siblings stared blankly at the shocked faces of the Bangtan boys. Suga sighed before waking to the door Jangmi followed after him.

The boys made way for the gloomy siblings to enter the house. Namjoon cleared his throat purposely adding in a loud cough to catch their attention. Once he had it he waved at Jangmi who gave him a lazy wave of her hand.

"Um this is great and all to see you Jangmi and uh
Soo-Ho but in the non meanest way possible what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked while fidgeting with his lollipop stick.

Suga glanced at all of the members briefly before looking at his sister and brother. "They need a place to stay...if you all dont mind-."

"Of course she's welcome here! Come come i just made some soup in the kitchen it's cold outside it'll warm you up in no time!" Jin said hurriedly while ushering them to the kitchen.

~

Jangmi's eyes widened when she saw all the food laid out on the table. Soo-Ho's giggles made Jangmi look down at her brother's excited face which made her laugh quietly "Why are you so excited? Only big boys can have this~" She teased while pecking his chubby cheeks. He seemed to understand his sister which made him pout sadly. Soo-Ho should be speaking now but since he grew up with a 17 year old girl as a mother who was constantly worried for his health and well-being he never really got the chance to learn how to use his voice.

They all sat down and lucky Jangmi she was sat next to bunny boy and Mochi boy. She rolled her eyes when they started digging in immediately making a huge mess.

"Should i get a extra seat for Soo-Ho?" Namjoon asked ignoring the boys who gave him a deadpanned expression.

Jangmi licked her dry lips before placing her chopsticks down onto the table calmly "I don't think he'll fit in a chair. He's fine on my lap"

Namjoon nodded his head awkwardly. The silence consumed them all. The usually loud boys we're just eating there food in silence.

Jhope hated the silence so he went to go reach for his speaker until Tae hit his head with his spoon. Jhope held his head and looked at Tae with wide eyes "YAH!"

"Don't even think about touching that speaker!"

"IM THE OLDER ONE HERE! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!"

"HUH!!? JIN HYUNG!!" Tae looked at Jin while pointing an accusing finger to Jhope. Jin sighed at the two's behaviour. He pointed his chopsticks at the two and made Jabbing actions "You two little brats shut your mouths! How dare you spout nonsense at the table! I'll kill you if you do it again!"

Jhope and Tae slid down in their seats and ate their food quietly.

Jangmi's eyes sparkled with amusement she had to  bite her lip because she had to hide the laugh that would escape her  lips. Suga watched his sister struggle to hold in her laugh with a ghost of a smile. He turned to the speaker and sneakily turned it on.

The loud song boomed around the room. Tae turned to a stunned Jhope. Tae lifted his spoon and hit Jhope on the head "YAH! Didn't i say not to play the music!!"

Jhope took his spoon and hit tae's head
"IT WASN'T ME!"

Tae scoffed "REALLY SO IT JUST TURNED ON BY ITSELF!!?"

Jhope nodded frantically "I TOLD YOU THIS HOUSE WAS HAUNTED!"

Jangmi couldn't help it- a laugh escaped her mouth and she couldn't seem to stop herself. The boys turned to the laughing girl and soon Joined her.

Suga ate his rice with a small smile. His plan worked then.

~~

"Jangmi!" When her name was called she turned around to be eye to eye with Jungkook. She stumbled back a little at the sudden close proximity Jungkook just smiled cheekily "Noona I'm glad your staying here...I've uh missed you" He whispered the last part but Jangmi still heard him it brought a small smile to her face.

"I've missed you to Kookie" she patted his shoulder before speed walking back to her room leaving a very flustered boy behind.

Jungkook stood stunned by what just happened. He did a little happy dance once he was finally able to come back to his senses.

A hand slapped his back making him turn around with an annoyed facial expression.

"So you and Jangmi huh?" Jimin said while nudging his shoulder into Jungkooks. The bunny boy just rolled his eyes "Whatever" He shrugged Jimin away before walking off with a skip in his step.

Jimin smirked before running so he could catch up to Jungkook to tease him about what he just witnessed.

<3