Part 3 <3

Tae's pov

As i was walking down the stairs to the underground fighting ground my eyes winded when i saw suga hyung laying on the floor of the boxing ring.

Speeding over to him I climbed in over the ropes. Kneeling down to him i saw dried up tears all over his pale cheeks. Shaking his shoulder with my hand seemed to do nothing.

"Suga hyung!"

"Oi suga hyung!!"

"MIN YOONGI!"

The minty green haired boy woke with a start. His eyes wide with an emotion I couldn't pin point. Placing a hand on his shoulder made his cold eyes snap to me.

"Hyung...are you okay?" I asked softly not wanting to startle him even more then he already is. He nodded his head slowly.

Pushing my hand off his shoulder he stood up and looked away from my worried gaze. Standing up after him I jumped off the boxing ring and jogged over to the mini fridge. Taking a cold bottle of water from out of the fridge i chucked it over to yoongi.

Yoongi mumbled a thanks and downed the water down. I looked at his clothes and I realised the last time i saw him he was in those clothes. Scratching my neck I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Hyung um why are you in the same clothes as yesterday?"

He looked at me with no emotion whatsoever. Scaring me a little but then I remembered that this was yoongi we are talking about.

"No reason" He mumbled before running a hand through his minty green hair. I sighed sadly when i knew that this was going to be his answer.

Not wanting to meddle in his business i sat down on the chair. Yoongi gave me a side glance before grabbing his jacket and jumped down from the ring.

"I'll be at the house. See ya tonight" He mumbled before walking up the stairs. Watching his retreating figure I couldn't help but wonder where he was and what got him so glum- well more gloomier then usual.

Shaking my head with a tsk i went to the changing rooms to go and get ready for practice since me and Jin hyung out of the rest of Bangtan were going to fight tonight. He did say he was meeting up with me later for practice.

~
Author pov

Jin walked down the street in a hurry since he turned up late to the match he was supposed to be fighting in tonight with V.

He pulled his phone out from his pocket and on the screen read kookie🐰He answered immediately.

On call with kookie 🐰

"Hyung! Where are you!!?"

"Sorry kookie but there was heavy traffic! I'm almost there"

"Okay hyung I'll tell the rest of them"

"Thanks kookie! I owe ya one!"

"How about Banana milk!?"

"Okay kookie"

End of phone call with kookie 🐰

Smiling at his adorable maknae of the group he accidentally bumped into a small figure. He grabbed their hand before they could fall flat on their face.

Pulling them back up he stared at her face in slight awe.

The girl pulled her arm away from his grip angrily. She glared up at Kim seokjin...yoongi's friend.