Fifteen <3

Author pov  (DONT PLAY SONG YET! But play it when i say so okiii?)

Jin smiled at Jangmi who was busy mixing the pancake batter in the bowl. She gave him a small smile back "Morning Jin"

Jin walked over to one of the stools and sat on it
"Good morning Jangmi! How did you sleep?"

Jin's innocent question made Jangmi's eye twitch when remembering what happened last night. "heh..Funny you ask that actually the phone rang for you last night uh Mr kim I think needs to talk to you..I don't something like that"  Jangmi explained while pouring the batter into the pan.

Jin felt the need to laugh at her forgetfulness
"Oh okay.." he grabbed the plate that was offered to him by jangmi "Thanks it looks delicious!"

Jangmi mumbled a 'thanks' before flipping more pancakes for the other hungry boys who were probably still sleeping.

Once the pancakes were done she grabbed two big pans with a grunt when she realised how heavy they were. Jin stopped pouring chocolate syrup on his stack of warm pancakes and eyed the girl with confusion but his mouth still lifted into a smile at her odd behaviour.

"What are you doing?" Jin placed the syrup down while licking his finger that got some of the gooey goodness on it.

Jangmi looked at him with an unbothered face "To wake the boys" she said in an almost duh tone like it was the most obvious thing.

She walked out of the kitchen with the massive pans and Jin just chuckled before eating his pancakes. "That girl really is something" He whispered under his breath before biting into one of the delicious treats.

~

The boys all sat at the table while glaring at the completely unbothered girl who read a book with no emotion whatsoever.

Her 'wake up call' left the boy's with very sore ears and they all woke up with a start. The heavenly tasting breakfast seemed to make up for the way she woke them but they we're still grumpy about waking up like that especially Min Yoongi.

"YAH! Are you just going to pretend you did NOTHING!?" Suga said while pointing his fork  at her with a glare. The boys all mumbled agreements except for Jin and Namjoon who ate calmly.

Jangmi let out an exaggerated sigh before placing the book face down on the glass table. She gave the boys a bored look "What did i do?"

the boys all made noises of shock at her fake innocence "WHAT!!?" Jimin said while waving his hands above his head crazily.

"You WOKE us ALL up with TWO MASSIVE PANS!!" Jhope explains while running a hand through his dyed red hair with a long sigh.

Jungkook sipped his banana milk with a traumatised look on his face. Suga who sat next to the bunny boy patted his back "look at this! You made Jungkook traumatised! You brat!" Suga shouted at his sister.

Jangmi stood up abruptly scaring Jungkook even more when the chair hit the marble floor loudly making him spit his milk out onto Jimin who sat across from him. Jhope bursted out in laughter at Jimin's soaked state.

Jungkook wiped his hand across his wet lips "H-hyung I didn't-." He was cut off when Jimin stood up and held his water in his hand with a smirk "This is war!!" He threw the water onto Jungkook who sat shocked.

Suga who was busy glaring at his sister stumbled back in shock when Jangmi suddenly copied Jimin's actions and threw her juice onto him.

The Kim brothers all watched in amusement while chewing on their breakfast. Namjoon silently moved the remaining drinks away from the fighting people.