Sixteen <3

Author pov

The blinding ray of sun that shined through her curtains made the girl groan while rolling over in her comfortable satin sheets. She clicked her tongue in annoyance when she heard the boys in the gaming room shouting about how they won anther match.

Slowly fluttering her eyes open she took in her surroundings and immediately felt a small smile grace her features. A photo of a lovely painted sunset was hung on the wall right in front of her so she woke up to it every day. Oddly the painting came with a note and it read 'in a room full of art id still look at you' Jangmi wasn't one to fall for pick up lines but she felt a tug in her heart when she read it.. you must be wondering how and when she got the painting huh?..

Well it was a present from one of the boys as a
'welcome home' gift. Till to this day she doesn't know who painted it for her. It did always annoy her when no one would spill but it's been months now so she let it go.

Stretching out her limbs she heard a satisfying crack. Sliding out of her bed she walked out of her large room and out into the hallway of the Bangtan mansion.

Peaking around the corner she saw no half naked boys thank goodness- well yesterday morning she was on her way to the bathroom but unfortunately a boy that goes by the name Park Jimin happened to walk out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his lower region..uhh it left the two people blushing messes.
Releasing a breath of relief she walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

~

Jhope picked up Soo-ho "Soo-Ho-Ahh where is your brother hm?" Jhope asked patiently waiting for him to answer obviously forgetting Soo-Ho lacks those type of skills because of the situation he grew up in.

Suga who walked into the room sighed "Yah you pabo (fool) he can't speak remember?" Suga tsked disappointedly before sitting on the sofa while closing his eyes.

Jhope ohhed before placing Soo-Ho back on the ground to play with the toys then proceeded to jump next to Suga on the sofa.

"Well~ i just wanted you to know that tonight we are all going out for a family dinner!!" Jhope clapped his hands excitedly.

Suga opened his eyes before scratching his mint coloured hair "Hah! Like that's going to go well" He mumbled.

Jhope rolled his eyes at Yoongi's grumpiness
"Blah blah blah you and your old age. Be excited for once! Trust me its going to be Amaz-."

"Terrible" Jangmi suddenly appeared into the room. She crouched down and picked up Soo-Ho who immediately started playing with his Noona's hair.

Jhope slapped his forehead "I really hope Soo-so doesn't grow up to be grumpy like you two!" Jhope pouted while crossing his arms.

Suga shrugged him off before laying down on Jangmi's lap when she sat next to him. Jangmi gave Jhope a cheeky grin "My baby will grow up to be the way he wants. Isn't that right? Yes you will yes you will~" Jangmi cooed at her adorable brother who giggled happily.

Suga grabbed her hand and placed it on his head. Jangmi rolled her eyes immediately understanding what her brother wants. Her hands slowly and smoothly caressed his hair making her brother sigh at the content feeling of being able to relax.

Jhope smiled at the sight of the Min siblings. They have all come so far and he will always be there to support them. He's always been proud of Suga and his progress with life but just looking at him now almost makes him want to tear up like an emotional mother.

Sneakily snapping a picture of the siblings he quietly and quickly ran to his room but a ping from his phone stopped him from reaching the stairs.

He opened the message with confusion.