Seventeen <3

Author pov

The min Sibling walked hand in hand into the Restaurant that was very fancy. Yes this is Jangmi's first time in such an expensive place this isn't Suga's first time though since when the boys or The Kim brothers parents bought the mansion they went out to celebrate and many other occasions.

Jangmi was in awe at how delicious the food looked and smelled as soon as she walked through the door unknowingly her stomach grumbled making Suga raise a teasing brow at her with a smirk "Ya hungry?"

Jangmi slightly glared at her brother with a smile
"Yes i am now let's go~" dragging her brother to the table the boys were sat at she waved at them while they greeted her back.

Jhope stood up and ran over to her and brought her into a big hug squeezing the life outa the poor girl making everyone laugh when Jangmi squealed in surprise.

Once dropping her to the floor he gave her a cheeky smile before scurrying quickly to his seat which was next to a bored Suga.

Shaking her head she couldn't suppress the giggle that left her mouth. Jungkook stared at the giggling beauty in awe..she was beautiful and amazing in everything she did and it never failed to amaze Jungkook his heart sped up when she noticed him a started making her way next to him.

Once sat she gave Jungkook a small hug to which the boy blushed furiously at her action of affection. His heart felt like it was rapidly beating against his rib cage.

"Jungkook what did you plan on ordering ?" Jangmi asked but she had to lean and say it into his ear because of how loud the restaurant was and not to mention the already tipsy Jhope and Jimin who were screaming out the lyrics to the songs that came on from the Dj booth. Jangmi has never heard of a restaurant that had a Dj booth but here they are.

"I got the spaghetti! What about you?" Jungkook asked with a head tilt making Jangmi feel all the butterflies swarm her stomach. "To be honest i-Ive never been to an European styled restaurant before so i-i don't know the options really" Hanging her head down in embarrassment she wasn't in a hundred years expecting Jungkook to cup her face into his big hands.

A pink hue covered her pretty little face when she stared into his doe brown eyes that she's grew to fall madly in love with. "J-Jungkook" she whispered softly.

"Dont be embarrassed I'll show you a few things hm?" Jungkook requests made Jangmi crack a smile. "That would be nice"

Letting go of her face he leaned back in his chair in slight embarrassment at his bold actions it felt like something washed over him when he saw her feeling embarrassment about something she had no control over. He never wanted her to feel these negative emotions again not while he was around.

Holding her hand from under the table he shot her a sly smirk which she returned even though she was a blushing mess.

Grabbing the menu from Tae's hands he ignored his hyung's angry glare towards him and focused on a amused Jangmi.

Placing the menu in front of her he pointed to the first option. "So this is a steak with some gravy oh and you can order it with Korean side dishes which you may feel more comfortable with but if not you can get it with some vegetables" Jungkook explained to Jangmi who nodded in reply.

And that's how the next few minutes went with Jungkook explaining the European styled food and Jangmi couldn't be more grateful towards him. Now and then she couldn't help her self she just had to stare in awe at his perfectly shaped jawline and the way his pink lips would lift into that adorable bunny smile when someone said something funny or the way his eyes glowed brighter then the candle on the table that was the only light source for them but his eyes were beyond beautiful~.