Running

It was late in the afternoon and the streets where almost empty. Almost because a young lady was walking home from work. Normally she takes the bus but today she chose to walk, why? She has no idea, maybe she just needed a quiet walk. With her headset on she walked through the park music on full blast. The park was still rather busy with lots of people walking their dogs. She kept on walking until she was finally home. Her apartment was small although it was one of the bigger one's of the city. She placed her bag on the couch and opened the refrigerator to find out that there was nothing in there, that would mean ordering pizza again and would be the third time this week. The doorbell rang. She carefully opened the door. "MADS!!" Somebody pulled her in a hug. "Omg Zoey you scared the shit out of me." Zoey walked in and Madelyn closed the door behind her. "I am going to order pizza you want any?" "Again? Mads when are going to do your grocery shopping?" Madelyn took her phone to order the pizza's. "Mads don't ignore me!" "When i have time." "And when will that be?" "What kind off pizza do you want?" "Pepperoni please." "Done, will be here in a hour or so probably earlier tho." "So when do you have time to property take care of yourself?" "Ik wil do my grocery shopping tomorrow okay! Satisfied?" "I wil not be satisfied until that refrigerator is full again." Madelyn sat down next to zoey on the couch. "Netflix?" "Yes!"

The pizza boxes where empty and it was time for Zoey to leave, Zoey lived in the same bilding just a level higher. "I am going i will see you tomorrow with a FULL refrigerator!" "Bye bye Zoey." "Bye gorgeous." Madelyn closed the door and locked it. See grabbed her blanket from the couch and walked to the bed. She checked if her alarm was set and went to sleep. The next morning she woke up when it was already light outside, that wasn't right her alarm was set on 6 am. She took her phone from the charger and checked the time. 1 pm... she jumped out of her bed and opened her bedroom door. Her whole apartment was a mess, there where pieces of glass everywhere the window was broken, her dinner table was in to pieces the couch was ripped open, and there was blood everywhere. She slowly walked back in het bedroom and sat down on her bed. Ze changed her clothes

And went back in the living room. With a trolley case, grabbed her work bag and her keys and all the other important stuff, and left her apartment with no intention to ever come back. She opened her car and drove to the airport. She bought a ticket on the way, before going in she check if her passport was in her handbag and luckily it was. When she was waiting to board she decided to sent Zoey a text saying she had to leave abruptly for work. Hopefully that would work for now she wil probably find out about what happened in her apartment but till then she won't worry.

Her plane finally landed after hours in the air, she collected her baggage and left the airport, it was very cold outside and it was even snowing a little bit

Her plane finally landed after hours in the air, she collected her baggage and left the airport, it was very cold outside and it was even snowing a little bit. She called for a taxi and drove off. Her plan was to visit a old friend who might give her a bed to sleep in if she was lucky. The taxi stopped and helped her with het trolley case. She gave him his money and he drove off. She put her hair up in a bun and started walking toward the old house in front of her.

 She put her hair up in a bun and started walking toward the old house in front of her