Hæzel

"Jo?" Ace sat next the her and looked at her with puppy eye. "Yea...Ace." "So you remember my sister right..." "Yea i do." "She asked if we could baby sit her daughter for a day or two." Madelyn her eyes went wide. Zoey jumped up and started nodding yes. "How old?" Madelyn asked. "Three years old, she is a little angel devil, please i just want to do something for my sister." "I didn't think you would like children." Zoey said, Ace looked hurt. "I love children!" Zoey exchanged looks with Madelyn. "Of course she can stay here!" Ace hugged her. "Her name is Hæzel, she is very little and had pretty long ginger hair." Madelyn just smiled, watching him talk about his niece. He showed her a picture of a cute little girl. "When is she coming?" Ace became shy again. "Today...if you don't mind of course!" Madelyn gave him a kiss. "I don't mind." He gave her a extra kiss and jumped up. "I will let her know!" "Wait! First i want a proper hug!" She slowly got up and let herself fall in his arms.

He held her up and started giving her kisses in her neck

He held her up and started giving her kisses in her neck. "My princess." He whispered in her ear. She tried to see if her feet could hold her. "Don't worry i have you." Ace had his arms folded al the way around her. "I won't drop you!" The door bell rang and Ace placed her back on the couch. Boots ran to the door and Ace followed fast. He talked a little at the door and then walked back in with a little kind in his arms. "My sister had to go, but look who we have here, Hæzel!"

He placed her on the ground and she immediately ran towards Madelyn

He placed her on the ground and she immediately ran towards Madelyn. She jumped in a hug with Madelyn and sat down on her lap. She started playing with Madelyn's hair. "Fretty!" She said. "Your hair is very pretty to!" Madelyn said, Hæzel started smiling. "Phank youw!" Boots started checking her out. Which scared her. "Its okay he doesn't do anything." Zoey showed that you could just pet him and Hæzel started doing that to. "Hey little one!" Nyck came in. Hæzel jumped up and ran to him. "Uncle Nyck! He picked her up and turned her around. She rapped he little arms around him. "You have gotten so big!!" "I gnow!" He placed her back on the ground and walked to Zoey. "Who gare you? Zoey smiled. "My name is Zoey, I'm a friend of Madelyn!" Hæzel opened her arms and hugged Zoey. Nyck whispered something in her ear. Hæzel her eyes went big and she looked at Zoey. "Gyour his girlfriend!!" Zoey nodded. Hæzel turned to Madelyn. "And gyour are uncle Acy ghis girlfriend!" Madelyn tried not to laugh. "Acy?" Ace gave her a angry look. "Don't even begin about it!!" Madelyn smiled. "I won't, uncle Acy." She said with a grin on her face. Hæzel sat down on the ground and Boots laid down beside her with his head on her little leg. She started playing with him. "Zoey and i are going out for dinner, we will be back tomorrow morning!" Ace nodded Zoey hugged Madelyn and grabbed her coat. "Bye!" Hæzel waved them goodbye and started playing with Boots again. "So what do you want to do?" Ace whispered in her ear. She rolled her eyes. "We are watching a kid!" She answered. "Let Boots watch her!" He joked. He jumped over the back of the couch and landed next to her. "How you doiing?" He said while putting his arm around her. "If I didn't know any better i would say you have been drinking." "Ow sweetie i do very different thing when I'm drunk." Madelyn rolled her eyes again. Ace kissed her and jumped up. "Hæzel, what do you want to eat tonight?" She looked up. "Pancakes!!" She shouted. "Okay!" She threw Boots his ball and he ran after it. She started giggling. "Yea you like Boots?" Ace asked. "He is very gsweet!" "Ace are you going to make dinner?" He stood up. "Yes." Hæzel stood up and walked towards Madelyn. "Why don't you make food?" She looked at her with a curious look. "Wel, i was very sick so I can't really stand right now." "Thats not pfun!" She climbed op the couch to give Madelyn a hug. Ace came in with the first pancake. "If you sit on your but you can eat it here." Hæzel did immediately what he sat, and Ace gave her the pancake. "Phthank you!!" He blew a kiss to Madelyn and disappeared back into the kitchen. "Ace will you get some dog food for Boots to?" Madelyn shouted. "I will!!" He shouted back. He came back with a pancake for Madelyn and food for Boots. "Here you go buddy!" He petted him and went back to the kitchen. Hæzel enjoy her pancake. Her whole face was covered in syrup. Madelyn laughed. "Wel luckily we have a bath, because you need one." Boots looked up in fear. "No buddy you don't need a bath, Hæzel does." He continued eating. A little while later Ace came in with a plate of pancakes. "Who wants more?" Hæzel turned to him with her big hungry eyes. "Me!!!" Ace laughed. "Here you do Hæz." She smiled and started eat immediately. "Do you want a other one?" Ace asked Madelyn. He doubted. "Jo, you have to eat! And more than just one pancake." She nodded. "Jo." "Yea yea, i need to eat more. I hear you." She ate a other pancake and waited till Hæzel was also fully done. "So let's get you upstairs and in a bath." Ace looked a little helpless about who he was going to get both Madelyn and Hæzel upstairs. "Walk to the bottom of the stairs and wait there." Ace said. She walked away. "Now lets get you up. He picket her up and helped her to the stairs. "You can go Hæz." She walked up the stairs and when she was up she waited. Ace picked her up and carried her up. "You are furry lucky." Hæzel said to Madelyn. "I know!" Ace placed her back on the ground and helped her walk further to the bedroom. Hæzel followed without saying a word. He placed her on the bed and opened the door to the bathroom. He started the bath. "Not to much!" Madelyn said. "I know i know!" Hæzel started undressing by herself. "Ace will you get her pyjama, before she gets in bath." Ace nodded and grabbed her little suit case. Ace picked Hæzel up and put her in bath.  Madelyn laid down on the bed, with her head facing towards the bathroom. Enjoying who Ace interacted with Hæzel. And like that she fell insleep.

She was woken up by Ace. "Hey prinses, Hæzel is sleeping so we have some alone time." She sat up. "What do you want to do?" Ace formed a grin. "Ace!" "I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'm joking. You wanna watch tv?" Madelyn pulled Ace towards her by his chain. When he was just inches away from her she stopped. "You're still wearing it." Ace who was just trying to hold himself in just nodded. "Whats up, can't speak anymore?" Madelyn knew what she was doing to him. Ace tried to look away but Madelyn stopped him. "Where you going?" She placed her hand on his cheek, and smiled. He slowly laid her down and hovered above her. "I'm not going anywhere." She took a hold of his chain again and pulled him closer. She moved her lips over his without really kissing him. He suddenly places his hand on her throat. "Don't play with me!" He kissed her and she let him. She opened her mouth a little and his tongue slipped in. He placed his hands on her hips, and half onder her shirt. She rapped her arms around his neck. "I can't sleep." Hæzel stood on the bottom of the bed. Ace immediately jumped off Madelyn. Madelyn sat up and Hæzel climbed up the bed and laid in Madelyn her arms. Madelyn started singing the song from frozen 2 and brushing trough Hæzel's hair with her fingers. Hæzel started slowly falling asleep. Ace just smiled and watched how Madelyn took care of Hæzel. Finally Hæzel had fallen asleep and so did Madelyn. Ace grabbed the blanked and placed that over them. He kissed them both on there head. And laid next to them.