Girl time

They went shop in shop out, they handed al the bags with clothes to Ace. "Girls I don't have place left for the clothes." Ace his hands where full. "Lets get a coffee!" Madelyn said. They went to Starbucks next to the prinses street gardens. With view of the Edinburgh castle. "What do you girls want?" "White chocolate!" They both said in rhythm. "As you wish." Ace made a playful bow and walked away. Zoey immediately bowed forward towards Madelyn. "You guys are so cute!!" She whispered. "Did you guys already, you know....fuck?" "Zoey! Its called having sex!" She whispered back. "Where you girls taking about?" Ace came back with the drinks. "Nothing!" Madelyn instantly answered. "No Mads! I want a answer!!" Madelyn looked at Ace and then at Zoey. "Yes, the answer is yes. Now shut up about it." Zoey widened her eyes and looked from Ace to Madelyn and back. "O my fk god!!" Ace was confused. "Where are you talking about?" "Nothing! Absolutely nothing." Zoey started laughing really hard. "Zoey! Stop it!" Madelyn tried. "Nothing you call that nothing, wel I guess he wasn't any good." Zoey laughed. "I didn't say that!!" Ace looked at the girls confused. "Where is this about? Who isn't any good in what?" He asked. Madelyn looked at Zoey. "For your information, he is fk good and big! Now shut up about it!!" Zoey formed the word 'nice' with het mouth. "Wait a second where you talking about my..." Madelyn stopped Ace before he could finished his sentence. She picked up her hot chocolate and took a sip. Ace was still trying figure out where the girls where talking about. All of the sudden he got it, a grin formed on his face. Ace turned to Madelyn and whispered in her ear. "I know that its big, but you don't have to tell everyone. And thanks for the compliment." Madelyn stomped Ace in his chest with her elbow. But that didn't make his grin go away. "You're unbelievable!" She said. When they finished there drinks they went back to the car and drove home.