Gone

The next morning when he woke up the other side of the bed was empty. He jumped out of bed and run downstairs, but she was gone. He went back upstairs to get dressed when he found a piece of paper with the words 'i missed you to' on them. Then his phone rang, he picket up and heard Nyck on the other side. "They what?!" .... "I'm on my way!!"

He got in his car and drove as fast as he could to the pub

He got in his car and drove as fast as he could to the pub. When he came there Nyck was waiting for him just outside the pub. "They are inside. Wait! Be careful. Is she really worth it?" Nyck asked him. "She is!" He took his gun and walked inside. There she was tied to a chair in de middle of the pub, with man surrounding her. Each one with a gun in there hands. Her eyes big and scared. She had a big nasty cut on her forehead and a blue eye. "What do you guys want." "We need your help." One of the man begin to speak. "My help!? With what?" "Boss lost his daughter, you might remember her. He wants her back. We need your help to find her!" Ace exchanged looks first with Madelyn and then with Nyck. "I will help! Now on tie her!" The man begon to laugh. "Ow ow ow, you failed. You know just as wel as us that this lovely lady is his daughter!" All of the sudden Ace started shooting, Nyck follow fast, the men started falling down. "Auw! FUCK!" Ace was hit in his shoulder, but kept on going. Everybody was down and Ace ren to Madelyn. He took the cloth out of the mouth and started to untie her. "Are you okay?" She didn't respond. He stoped and looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked with a soft voice. She nodded, and he continued. "Hurry up Ace, there wil be more people coming!" That was Nyck who stoot at the door of the pub. Madelyn was lose and Ace helped he get up, he let her use him as support. He helped her in the car, Nyck got in his car and they drove of. Nyck follow them to the house of Ace. Ace helped Madelyn get inside and placed her in the couch, she wanted to get up but he stoped her. "Stay!" He turned around to Nyck. "Go and find her stuff and bring it to me!" Nyck nodded and walked away. "And be careful." Ace jelled. "I will!" Jelled Nyck back. Ace turned back and got on his knees. "Are you sure you are okay?" She look at him. "Yea." She said with a weak voice.