Close

They all went upstairs to the bedrooms, Zoey had a spare bedroom for herself and Nyck went home. Madelyn slept with Ace. Boots slept in a dog bed next to the big bed. Madelyn laid her head on Ace his bare chest. "Jo?" Ace said softly. "Yea Ace." She looked up so she could see his face. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked shyly. She kissed him and got on top of him. "Of course! I would most definitely like that!" He laid his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. "God i missed you so much!" She said between the kisses. The kisses became even more intimate, until Boods decided to join. "You got to be kidding me?!" Ace said. Madelyn started laughing and cuddled Boods.

"I should have never bought you that dog!" Madelyn covert Boods his ears

"I should have never bought you that dog!" Madelyn covert Boods his ears. "Daddy doesn't mean that don't listen to him!" Ace took her and grabbed his arms around her. "Who is who's daddy now?" Madelyn tried to get lose but she couldn't. "You're so strong!" He turned her around so he was on top of her. "I am strong, you wanna see how strong i am?" He came closer so that there was almost no room left between them. Madelyn bit in her lip without knowing. "Don't do that, please." Madelyn look confused. "Why not?" "Because these walls are cold and thin, if you do that I won't be able to stop myself. But Zoey will hear everything." Madelyn her face went red, and then she formed a grin. "Hoe says that I can't be quiet." She bit her lip again. She saw how he tried to stop himself. She laid her hand on his cheek what made him unable do nothing. He lowered himself and kissed her, she opened her mouth a little and his tongue slit in immediately. He started undressing her, as she was doing with him. He kissed her in her neck what turned her on. A little moan escaped from het mouth. Ace placed his hand over her mouth. "If you can't be quiet we will have to stop."