Healing

It was already a view days later and Madelyn was feeling a lot better. She had connected her phone with the speakers and had put up her music and was dancing on it in the living room.

"Morning

"Morning." Ace entered the room with his sleeping messy head. He looked at her and smiled. "What?!" "You look much better." "Thank you." She bowed to him. "Hey! That my jacket." She jumped and started running away, He quickly follow. "Come here you!" He caught up with her, grabbed her by her hips and lifted her in the air. "Aaa, put me down. I'm sorry next time i'll ask!" He started laughing and placed her back on the ground with his hands still on her hips, she turned around and looked him in the eyes. Suddenly she hugged him, at first he didn't know what to do but then he hugged back. "And now i want pancakes!!" She almost shouted. He let go of her and she ren to the kitchen. Which made him laugh. "Are those my jogging pants to?!" He jelled. What made her run faster. After fifteen minutes the table was set and the pancakes where ready to be eaten. "You know that Nyck brought your things like two day's ago, so technically you don't have to wear my clothing anymore." "I know." Was the only thing she answered. "Okay, just making sure." Ace his phone rang he looked at the phone and then at Madelyn. "Take it, maybe its important." The walked away to answer the phone call. "FUCK! yea I'm on my way!" He came back with a angry look on his face. "I have to go!" "Should i go with you?" "No!" He was already making his why to the front door. "Be careful you shoulder is not yet fully healed." He turned to her with a soft look on his face, he placed his hand on her hips and pulled her in. He placed his lips on hers for a sort amount of time and then let go of her. "I am always careful." And then he opened the door and walked towards his car. Madelyn waited in till he left the driveway and then went back in locking the door behind her. She put the music back on and continued dancing, trying not to worry to much. He kissed her! He kissed her, she was so happy. After a view hour waiting for Ace to come back she fell asleep.