Goodbye

After hours they finally arrived at the villa of Madelyn her father. They got out of the car and started to walk towards the door. Madelyn stopped Ace and turned him towards her. "As soon as i said good bye to my mom where out of here okay!" He nodded and they walked inside. All of her brother where standing there with he father. "Welcome home Andrea." He father said. Thomas walked towards her. "Hey sister." She hugged him tide. "Let's get you to mother." They walked to the room where he mother was laying leaving Ace behind. As soon as they entered Madelyn ren to her mom. "Hey mom I'm so sorry i left you, i love you! I'm so sorry." "Don't apologise, I'm sorry that you needed to get back because of me." Her mother said with a very weak voice. She talked with her mother for twenty minutes and then said goodbye. She walked back to the big hall where all her brother where but Ace and her father where missing. She looked around with fear in her eyes. "Where is he?!" Nobody answered. "Where is Ace??!" She turned around and saw Tim standing in front of the basement door. "No, no no NO!" She started running towards the door but Thomas stopped her. "Don't do anything stupid." She look at him with anger in her eyes. "Let me pass!! He wil kill him!" She started pacing around while everybody looked at her. "Tim open the door, Tim please open it." Tears started falling down her cheeks. "He will die, father wil kill him!! I can't lose him!!" Al of the sudden she pointed her gun towards Tim. "Ann don't do that you will regret it!" Thomas said. She looked at him and then at Tim, and shoot Tim right tough his head. His lifeless body collapsed, she ren to the door opened it and ren down the stairs. There he was tied to a chair covered in blood. He father look at he and started laughing. She pointed her gun at him to make him stop. She started walking towards Ace and started untying his hand and then his feet. She turn back to her father to see a gun pointed at her. "Let us leave please i will never bother you just let us leave." He moved the gun pointing it at Ace now. "Don't, DON'T!! I will stay do whatever you wish but don't kill him, let him go please and i will stay I promise. "Deal!" He father said with a grin on his face. She looked at Ace who looked at her with a sad expression on his face. He started shaking he head. "I will be fine, i promise just get out of here in one piece please. Two of her brother walked towards Ace and lifted him taking him upstairs. Ace looked at the body of Tim. They walked him to the door and closed it leaving him outside. A car pulled up, he went to sit in the back. "Where to sir?" "The nearest motel please." And the driver started to drive.