Him

She carefully knocked on the door and waited. There came footsteps from inside and then the door suddenly opened. A young man from the same age as her stood before her. He was handsome no doubt. "Andrea Madelyn Johanna...." "Yea yea i know my hole name you don't have to say it out loud." "Let me finish please." "No!" "Wow wow easy Jo I don't bite." "Put your ego back in the closet and let me in Ace!" "Somebody is moody." He made place and she walked in. He closed the door behind her and followed her to the living room. "So what are you doing here Jo?" "You know that you're the only person who uses my third name." "I see you still haven't changed, answer the question Jo." "I need a place to stay." "Ow and the first thing you thought of was me, i feel flattered." "Ace!" She sat down on the couch totally exhausted. "I'm sorry, what happend?" "Why do you care?" "Do you want to stay here? Because if so i need to know what kind of shit you are in." "I don't even know!" "Okay okay calm down, you can stay here tonight mainly because its to late to send you anywhere else, we will see about tomorrow." He turned around to see Madelyn asleep on the couch. He let out a sigh. A grabbed a blanket to comfort her, and left to go to his own bedroom. A view hour later he was awoken abruptly by a scream, he ran to the living room to find Madelyn straight up staring in fear, fully shaking tries running down her face. "Hey hey you're okay, look at me you're okay it was just a nightmare." Suddenly she just stop crying and looked at him with a straight face. "I'm fine! Leave me alone!" "With pleasure!" Ace walked away angrily without looking back.

The next morning Madelyn was awoken early by Ace. "Stand up i wanna watch tv!" She looked at him very angry. "Make place." "Ass!" "Yea make place for my ass, come on move aside." She stood up and walked away. "Or stand up even better." Said Ace to himself. "Do you have any food?" Madelyn shouted from the kitchen. "Look in the fucking fridge!" Answered Ace. Madelyn came back with a boll of cereal and sat down next to Ace. "I am going in to town today, are you coming to?" "Why not i can be fun, maybe buy some new clothes." "Its Edinburgh not Paris." "Yea yea, i will get properly dressed."

"