Surprise

They left the airport finally back in Scotland. Madelyn pushed the wheelchair with Ace in it and Nyck walked with the trolley cases. "Can i please walk now!" "Nop the nurse said..." "I don't care what the nurse said." He stood up and walked towards Madelyn. "Now i can kiss my beautiful girl properly." He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her close. She placed her hand in his neck and kissed him. "How single do you want me to feel?!" Nyck just stood there awkwardly. They got in the taxi and drove home. When they arrived at the house there was a car standing next to that from Ace. "Its fine." Ace said before Madelyn could ask. "What did you do?" He looked at her with a innocent look on his face. "Nothing." She got out of the car and the front door opened Zoey ran out and jumped in her arms. "Zoey?! What are you doing here." Ace got her trolley cases and went inside. "Let's get inside first, because its cold here, and I'll tell you." They walked to the living room where Ace was already waiting. He opened his arms as a sign for Madelyn to come sit with him. She sat down and he rapped her arms around her. "Hey gorgeous." He looked at het with a smile. "Hey asshole." He started tickling her. "Stop it i take it back, please stop!" He kissed her and them stopped. Zoey looked at them with a smile. "So, how are you here?" Madelyn asked. "Well i called you and he picked up, so i kind off went full on Zoey on him. But then he showed me you where sleeping next to him in the hospital. And he asked if i would want to surprise you. Ow and I didn't forget the other surprise by the way." Madelyn looked at Zoey and then at Ace. They both had a sneaky smile. "What other surprise?" Ace stoot up. "Kitchen!" Zoey told him. He walked away and came back with a puppy. "Omg! No way! You didn't!!"

He gave it to her and it started licking her

He gave it to her and it started licking her. "You're so cute!" Ace looked Ace. "Come her so i can kids you!" He gave her a kiss and then gave the dog a kiss. "So what are you going to call him?" Zoey asked. "I'll call you....boots." Zoey looked at her. "Boots from dora?" She shook her head. "Of course!!" Ace sat back next to her. Gave her a kiss on her forehead and raped het arms back around her. Boots laid down on her lap. All of the sudden Boots started barking. Nyck walked in and looked at Boots. "So what did she call him?" Boots stopped barking when he onderstuud that Nyck was friendly. "Boots!" Nyck tried not to laugh. "You must be Zoey!" He shook her hand. "Ow I'm Nyck by the way! I'm Ace his best and only friend." He looked at Ace with a smile that disappeared when he saw Ace his semi angry face. He wanted to get up but Madelyn stopped him. "Leave him, he is speaking the truth anyway." Madelyn said with a grin on her face. He wanted to tikkel her but she pointed at Boots who fell asleep on her lap.