Glasgow

"Jo! Your phone!" Madelyn woke up disorientated, she looked around got up and walked down stairs. Ace stood at the button of the stairs with her phone. "Here you go." She took it and answered the phone. "Omg Zoey hey!" .... "Of course i am okay why wouldn't i be?" .... "Wait what?! What happened in my apartment?" .... "They found a body....uhmm what." Ace looked at her confused. "Zoey i have to go okay, i am fine i am fine i am with a old friend. Bye bye." She hung up the phone and look at Ace. "Old 'friend'? I didn't know we where friends." "Could you just not for one second?!" "A body? In your appartement." He asked. "That wasn't there when i left I swear!" "Great that makes it beter, Jo what kind of shit are you in?" It was quiet for a view seconds. "I left."  "Yea i know otherwise you wouldn't be here." "No no i left, i run away." He looked at her in disbelief "You did not... you didi not! Jo!!" "I know how dangerous of a decision it was but i just i had to." "So do you have any idea who are behind you?" "Wel first I thought my father had sent my brothers but now i think there might be a bigger problem." Ace looked at her and walked to the couch. "You know just as wel as me that he wil not just let you walk free. He wil follow you every where you go." "And thats why i came here, he will never look here because everybody knows i hate you." "Wel thank you i hate you to." She look at him annoyed. "You know what i meen." The stood up and walked toward, he stop when he was a inch away from her. "Do i?" She looked at him, minutes went by. She swallowed. "Are you oncomfortabel gorgeous?" "I-i..." "Or are you just where you want to be?" He laid his hands on her hips. She took a step back and looked confused at him. "I am going to change in some other clothes." She said and she disappeared.

"I have some business to do in Glasgow

"I have some business to do in Glasgow. Are you coming with me or are you staying here?" "You meen drop me off again and make me wait a hour again." He shook his head. "That was not what i said, you can come with me. As long as you don't make a sound!" "Okay!" They left on there hour and ten minutes drive. The drive was mostly quiet. Madelyn stared through the window the whole time and Ace just focused on the road as he was supposed to. "So what kind of business is it?" He quickly looked at her and then looked back at the road. "Nothing important." She let out a sign. "Tell me." "Its just a meeting with some business partners." Madelyn knew that that was all she was going to get. After a while they pulled up at the gallery of modern art of Glasgow.