𝟯.𝟬.𝟱

After that, she slammed her lips onto mine, capturing my lips in hers

After that, she slammed her lips onto mine, capturing my lips in hers. Her eyes shut and so did mine. I felt all of my other senses heighten as I did so, feeling more than what I could process in my head. Her other arm came to wrap around my neck, guiding me to tilt my head and deepen the kiss. My own arms came to wrap around her waist, pulling her whole body close to me. It remained a sweet kiss, nonetheless, toungue staying tamed in our own mouths; we're not ready for that yet. Suddenly, there was a loud buzz from the door, breaking the two of us apart.

'Is it so difficult to get one uninterrupted kiss,' I mentally groaned.

The girl pulled away and stood up to walk over to her door, tapping on the screen to see who was outside.

"Shit," she cursed, quickly heading over to the kitchen to pick up the shattered glass on the floor.

I got up from my seat to walk over to help her.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"My parents," she replied, as she poured the compiled shattered glass into the bin.

"Your parents are in town? I thought there was a quarantine order for visitors? Three weeks wasn't it?" I brought up.

"If it was three weeks, they wouldn't be here at my doorstep right now," the girl stated. "You have to go. Now," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Do you want, to meet the parents?" she asked.

"No, not necessarily," I replied, rethinking my decision.

I quickly turned back and grabbed my bag and mask.

"Okay, I'll open the door, and let them in first. Just introduce yourself and say that you're heading home," she planned out.

I nodded my head, following the girl along.

"Sohee! Sweetie! What took so long?" a lady's voice was heard outside.

"Was doing some work stuff, sorry!" Sohee apologised, quickly opening the gate.

Her parents entered and came face to face with me.

"Oh? Sohee, there seems to be a boy in your living room," who I presume to be her Dad, noticed.

He gave me a judgy look, raising an eyebrow as he scanned me.

"It seems so," her mother agreed, walking into the room.

I gave them a 90 degree bow of respect before introducing myself, "Hello! I'm Sunwoo." I stuck my hand out for a handshake which thankfully, they took. "I'm a friend of Sohee's. We were working on something for work. Don't mind me though, I was actually on my out."

"Why don't you stay for dinner? We stopped by the chinese restaurant nearby. I'm sure we have enough for five," her Mom invited.

"Oh, no, it's alright. I'm actually heading home to have dinner with my family," I replied.

"Ah I see. Well, get home safely, kid," her Dad advised as I left through the same door.

Sohee followed behind me to send me off.

"I'll send you the current project later. You can add some stuff and we'll meet back at the studio tomorrow before the deadline," the girl said.

"Was that going to be a regular thing?" I asked.

"What?"

"The kiss," I raised, slightly louder than my usual voice.

"Raise your voice again, and I swear, Kim Sunwoo, Changmin won't be the only one biting," the girl threatened.

"Alright~ Goodnight~," I wished playfully.

"Just get home safe, idiot!" she replied playfully, before closing the door.

Despite that last threat, I found myself skipping towards the stairwell.

"You kissed her, didn't you," an old lady's voice was heard beside me.

I turned to see Mrs.Yang peeling garlic at her front door.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I'm old. I've lived. I've seen everything," she stated. "Also, she left her window open by a crack."

She pointed at the crack of her window, letting me see straight into her house. Let's just pray her parents didn't see through it. I watched as she embraced her parents and helped to unpack the food while also setting the table.

"You've got a real lucky girl there," the lady noted. "Pretty, Smart, Independent, Strong-willed."

"I know," I replied, a smile on my face.

"Sons of the other neighbours would line up outside their houses to see her," Mrs.Yang continued.

'Wait what?'

"A boy magnet, she is," the old lady continued to comment.

'Boy magnet?'

"Would that mean she would have high standards?" I asked, slightly worried now.

"Probably," Mrs.Yang confirmed.

I let out a small sigh. "Well, then, I'll be the best one she'll have."

"You go do that!" Mrs.Yang encouraged, letting out a hearty laugh. "But break her heart and I will, personally, come to break your neck," she said, raising her knife slightly.

My eyes widened, unsure to take the lady seriously or not.

"Now have a safe trip home, dearie! Careful about drunk drivers and whatnots," the lady wished.

"Thank you. Goodnight Mrs.Yang," I wished, slightly stiff.

"Goodnight dearie!" she wished as I began my walk back to the dorm.

'I still have that song unfinished.' The thought reminded me.

"My berry~ Joahae neol very~"