𝟯.𝟭.𝟬

The next moment I knew it, it was already the third round of the competition

The next moment I knew it, it was already the third round of the competition. On top of that, we were less than two weeks away from the Final round. It has been a whole six weeks of ups and downs, but it was worth it. So far, we have been blazing through the competition, but it doesn't mean that we should let our guard down.

"You want- what?" I asked for confirmation.

"We would like to incorporate Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata into the song," Sangyeon reinforces.

I blinked; twice, thrice, fourfold.

"Is that a bad idea?" Jacob asks, slightly softer.

"No! No, it's a great idea. I think that's a really good suggestion actually," I complimented. "The thing is... how are we going to get the soundtrack? We do mt really have the sample of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata lying around," I continued.

"I don't mind playing it," Kevin contributes, raising his hand.

"Oh! Okay then. If so, then we can start recording it today or tomorrow, if you're comfortable," I suggest.

"Yeah, that'll be great. We can start today actually," the black haired boy says.

"Okay then. I guess you can drop anytime you're ready. I'll go ahead and get the piano in the studio set up first," I said.

Kevin nods.

"If that is all, our discussion for the third round is completed. Thank you. You are all dismissed," Ms.Kim dismissed us.

I quickly gather my laptop and head down the hallway to the recording studio. That was around the same time when Kevin called me again.

"Soh!" he calls out. "I'll probably swing by at around 4pm," he says.

"Aight! You know where to find me," I say, head tilting to the usual recording studio.

He nods his head and smiles before walking away with Jacob. That leaves me with about two hours to start on the remake of Sunmi's Heroine at least. I tap my card on the recording studio door, the door unlocked with a loud beep. I pushed the door open with my shoulder, and headed down to my chair. I unzipped my bag and took out my laptop, placing it on the sound panel to hook it up to the tv and the speaker. I opened up my Spotify, and as I started opening up the studio, the music from it played loudly.

'24 Karat magic in the air~~' the music sang.

After opening up the studio, and preparing the piano for Kevin, I decided to change the music to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, just to see which exactly was the song. I also managed to search up the music score.

'God bless my hands and eyes,' I thought, as I scanned through the music score.

I may have finished my grading for piano, and played multiple other songs on it for the school, but Beethoven... well...