𝟯.𝟭.𝟭

"Come in!" I exclaimed

The door swung open to reveal Sangyeon, Juyeon, Chanhee, Changmin and Sunwoo.

"Oneus would be arriving soon," I announced, looking through my text messages with Ms.Kim from earlier.

"You seem really nervous," Juyeon stated.

"I am! It's my first time working on a collab with another group, so I really hope it goes well," I explained.

"You'll do great. You always do!" Chanhee comforted.

"You know people say nervousness and excitement release the same chemicals in your brain," Sangyeon blessed us with his wise old words.

"Maybe you're just excited?" Changmin added.

"I hope so," I replied.

I could hear a few chuckles escape from them as I turned around happily in my seat. My phone buzzed at that moment.

Ms.Kim
Oneus just arrived.

"Oh shit they're here," I cursed.

"Relax. You'll do fine!" Chanhee comforted.

"Just take a deep breath," Sunwoo advised.

And I followed his advise. Doing so, I calmed down slowly. The minute I did, however, there was a knock on the door.

"Oh, my, god," I continued to run a string of words.

"Soh," Sunwoo called again. "Take a deep breath, and say 'Come in!'."

I took a deep breath. "Come in!" I exclaimed, as the door opened.

Through the door, entered five men and a lady, who I assume to be their manager. The Boyz moved into the room so that Oneus had space too. When they were settled in, they finally started their group introductions.

"One us, hello, we are Oneus! Please take care of us!" they greeted.

"Best we the boys, hello, we are The Boyz! Please take care of us too!" my boys greeted.

It was silence as they turned to me, waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Oh! Hello! I'm JJ. I'll be recording your backing track today! Let's work together well!" I introduced myself, using my pen name.

"Now, that we all know each other, you can start the recording. Ms.Shin and I will be discussing about other arrangements for the performance," Ms.Kim announced before leaving with the lady who did not speak a single word throughout the whole time.

"Y'all can take off your hats if you'd like," I said, inviting the Oneus members to feel at home. "Now, before we start, I thought it would be great to at least, know how to address each other as."

And with that, we started introducing ourselves and what we prefer to be called by - starting with the hosts of course.

"I'm Sangyeon."

"New or Chanhee."

"Juyeon."

"Q or Changmin."

"Sunwoo."

Now, the visitors.

"I'm Leedo."

"Seoho."

"Keonhee."

"Ravn or Youngjo."

"Xion or Dongju."

"Hwanwoong, or Woong, for short."

"Woong?" I called out.

The boy turned around to meet my eyes.

"Eh?" the boy voiced out. "Soh?" he called out, trying to see through the puberty I've gone through. "Soh!" he called out again, finally recognising me.

He quickly ran up to me to give me a high five of reunion.

"You two know each other?" Sangyeon asked.

"Yeah! We met through one of the few times Hanlim and SOPA actually decided to join forces for a competition," Woong explained.

"An international one too!" I added. "What a small world. I didn't know you debuted! And with Oneus too!" I exclaimed.

Woong let out a hearty chuckle.

"When was the last time we met?" he asked.

"2016, if i'm not wrong," I tried to remember. "I was a first year then. You were in the second year...?"

"Yeah!"

"It's been four years?! That's crazy!" Xion exclaimed in amazement.

"It's even crazier that you can still recognise her," Leedo joked.

"Puberty really took some turn on you," Woong continued.

"What can we say, our producer is fabulous," Juyeon joined in the conversation.

"She sure is something," Woong praised.

"Okay okay. Let's start the recording. We can chat more later on," I brought up the main reason why we were all gathered here in the first place.