𝟯.𝟮.𝟴

I woke up the next day to someone running their fingers through my hair

I woke up the next day to someone running their fingers through my hair. I blinked my eyes open and tried to focus on the person beside me.

Sunwoo.

He, fortunately unfortunately, was wearing a shirt. Can't say the same about the bottom, other than he was only in his black briefs - but who was I to say anything.

"Good morning~" he says softly.

"Good morning~" I reply the same way. "What time is it?" I ask.

"Just past ten," he answers.

It was already mid-morning. A little late; but after the night we had, some extra hours of sleeping in won't hurt.

I tried to prop myself up on my arms, letting out a small wince at the pain in the lower half of my body. Slowly, I pulled myself to sit up and lean back on my headboard. I pulled the blanket to cover my legs, taking into realisation that I too was only wearing a shirt, besides my undergarments. The shirt wasn't mine though. It was clearly Sunwoo's from the way it was too big for me - I could wear it out with shorts and it would look like I was wearing a dress for a shirt.

When I was finally comfortable, Sunwoo proceeds to rest his head on my lap. He pulls at his shirt to tuck it underneath his legs, to cover up his lower half. I started to play with his curly hair, pulling off the strands that poked his eyes. He stared back at me, fingers drumming over his stomach.

"How're you feeling?" he asks.

"Okay, I know I told you to not hold back but you didn't need to destroy my insides," I stated blatantly, letting out a small chuckle after. He does too. "But other than that, I'm fine, I guess. My lower stomach hurts a little bit though."

While lying down, he turns to give a small peck on my lower stomach. My mouth hangs open slightly at the boy's action. He notices it and only goes ahead to wrap his arm around my waist so that he can hug me.

"Sorry about that," he apologised, half-truthfully.

Just then, my phone buzzed on my nightstand. I reach over, careful not to move too much to cause my lower half any pain. It was from Raeyeon and Ren.

Ræyeon
merry christmas

Ren
iz crimmus.

Sohee
merry christ-mas!

"You're texting?" Sunwoo asks. I move my phone away so that I can see him. "I'm right here," he continues with a pout.

"C'mon. It's just Raeyeon and Ren wishing Merry Christmas. Don't worry," I shared.

"Oh right. It's Christmas today! Is it snowing?" he asks.

I try to squint outside my window to see light snow falling.