𝟯.𝟭.𝟮

"You two know each other?" Sangyeon asked

"Yeah! We met through one of the few times Hanlim and SOPA actually decided to join forces for a competition," Woong explained.

"An international one too!" Sohee added. "What a small world. I didn't know you debuted! And with Oneus too!" she exclaimed.

Woong let out a hearty chuckle.

"When was the last time we met?" he asked.

"2016, if i'm not wrong," I tried to remember. "I was a first year then. You were in the second year...?"

"Yeah!"

2016? I probably haven't even joined Hanlim then. She was this great even from the first day of school? - getting sent out to international competitions, collaborations with other schools (even SOPA).

"It's been four years?! That's crazy!" who I remembered as Xion exclaimed, amused.

"It's even crazier that you can still recognise her," Leedo joked.

"Puberty really took some turn on you," Woong continued.

I didn't even hear what Juyeon said after because my blood was seriously starting to boil. It clouded my other senses and heightened only one - my eyes, as I kept my gaze fixated on Woong.

"Hey, calm down," Chanhee spoke beside me, breaking me out my trance. "You're about to be as red as your hair from how hard you're boiling up."

"She sure is something," Woong continued to praise her.

I think that was the cherry on top to my volcanic behaviour. I was about to step forward to give Woong a piece of my mind when I got held back by a strong force.

"Stop it," Chanhee warned. "He's just a friend. Can you calm down?" he asked, frustration hinting in his voice.

For one with a pretty figure, he sure is strong.

"Okay okay. Let's start the recording. We can chat more later on," Sohee raised the main reason for this meeting.

Chanhee pushed me down to sit on the couch as Oneus took their seats on the other end of it.

"I think you need to keep your emotions in check," Changmin joined in.

Boy magnet.