𝟯.𝟯.𝟬

After Sunwoo left, I quickly got up and ready to go out and meet my friends

After Sunwoo left, I quickly got up and ready to go out and meet my friends. I changed into a long sleeve woolly white top, and a black and white checkered skirt. Since it is winter, I also wore my fleece tights. I grabbed a sling bag and my light blue coat before leaving my apartment.

Upon walking past Mrs.Yang's house, I heard someone call me - and who else would it be other than Mrs.Yang herself.

"Merry Christmas Sohee!" she wished. "Heading out?"

"Merry Christmas Mrs.Yang! Yeah, going to see some friends to celebrate Christmas," I shared.

"That sounds like loads of fun!" Mrs.Yang commented. "That's a really nice necklace too!" she pointed out.

My hand rose to my angel necklace, taking it in my hand. "Thank you!" I replied.

She gave me a sweet smile.

"Well, have a nice day Mrs.Yang," I wished.

"Oh wait-" the old lady stopped me by pulling on my coat. I jerked back for the lady to whisper in my ear, "Next time, please keep your singing down."

My cheeks became rosy. "Will do. Sorry about that," I apologised.

"It's understandable, dear," she continued.

I raised my eyebrows and nodded my head again, bowing slightly to excuse myself from anymore of the conversation.

--

"Hey~! Sorry I'm late!" I greet my two bestfriends as I sat down in front of them.

"Nah it's fine! Ren just got here too," Raeyeon said, comforting me slightly.

"We should start ordering then," I continued before scanning the QR code on the table.

"So how are we splitting the bill?" Ren asks.

"Evenly?" Raeyeon answers looking back at me for confirmation.

I hum in acknowledgement, and Ren nods his head. Raeyeon orders for all of us, and we pay her back.

"So how were your Christmas Eves?" Ren asks trying to start conversation.

"I just had dinner with my family," Raeyeon answered.

"Junseo came over to my place, so we just watched a whole marathon of Christmas movies," Ren shared. "Soh?"

"Sunwoo came over and we-" I answered but got cut off.

"Sunwoo as Kim Sunwoo?" Raeyeon asked.

I nod.

"As in your group The Boyz's Kim Sunwoo?" Ren asked.

I nod again.

"Since when did he start going over to your place?" Raeyeon asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Since COVID started?" I tried to recall and Raeyeon and Ren look at each other excitedly. "Because of the pandemic, Cre.ker made it such that you need to book the studio. So if you book from 12nn to 6pm, they want you out by 6pm, and you know how I always run over time. So, Sunwoo just goes back with me and we continue at my place. It isn't far from his place anyways so..." I share and the minute I look back at my two best friends, they were smiling widely.