Dalton and King

"Sorry, my omega has caused you so much trouble. Thank you for taking care of him." Dalton tilted his head in a small bow as he held King in his arms.

"Uhh... No problem but you really got to take better care of your omega dude. He's already mated to you and he's still acting like this? If this continues someone might call the authorities on you. Good thing he has ended up being found by people that know you guys up until now but if he accidentally goes into heat in public there are no guarantees." Layla scolded.

She was right of course. King's habit causes a lot of trouble for the people around him. Dalton just didn't know what to do. His mate was stubborn and angry all the time. He didn't have any sway over the man at all.

"Sorry Lay, I will try to talk to him again when his heat is over." Dalton blushed, embarrassed by his incompetence at dealing with his wayward mate.

Layla looked apologetic but didn't soften her words as she spoke. "Seriously, if you can't help him, get him some help."

Dalton nodded too quickly and ducked away from the door. He wanted to get King home as fast as possible. His scent was driving him crazy. On top of that all the people staring on the street made him feel even more ashamed. Dalton looked down at King and sighed. He didn't know what to do.

Once home he stripped off all his mates clothing and neatly place each piece folded on a nearby chair. He would be pissed if he wakes up to find his clothes everywhere.

Once that was done he admired his mate's naked body for a moment before he was interrupted by a painful moan.

"Mmmmmhhhaaaaaaaah... Dalton! Why are you just standing there? Hurry!" King shouted as he writhed in discomfort on the bed, embroiled in his heat. He wouldn't be saying this if he weren't in heat and that's what made Dalton feel guilty each time. But his mate was in heat and he needed to help him. So he got to work.

Leaning down he kissed King softly on the lips. Dalton felt guilty as his mate moaned against his mouth and pulled him closer. King was grinding hard on his leg now. The alpha was struggling as he quickly pulled off his pants to satisfy the omega's silent demand.

Even in the heat of his arousal, holding his naked mate who was begging for it, Dalton felt the stab of guilt dig even deeper. Never the less he continued because that was what his mated wanted him to do right now.

"Hurry Dalton! Please fuck me already!" King begged.

"It's ok baby. Relax I'm gonna make everything right. Just relax, I'm here." Dalton cooed. As he spoke he slid a hand down between King's thighs showing the man he was willing to give him whatever he wanted. The wet hole was almost enticing enough for him to forget his guilt and enjoy his mate. He was gentle as he coaxed the entrance open with his fingers until it was nice and soft. Weeping for something bigger to enter.

Positioning his cock at the loosened ring he took a deep breath to steel himself before entering. With King in heat, the feel of his walls would be enough to make the alpha cum with one thrust. He didn't want to feel guilty over two things so he wanted to make it last. At least long enough to satisfy his mate.

"Please alpha, I need it!" King begged shamelessly. Grinding his hole down on the large cock as he spoke.

Dalton flinched at the spark of pleasure that burned him. "I known baby. I'm right here. I'm coming in to make you feel better. Remember I'm doing this for you. Everything I do is for you my love so please don't hate me."

Finally he thrust into his mate slowly, inch by inch until he was seated fully in his ass. King moaned loudly beneath him at the feel of his mate's cock entering him at last. This is all he wanted right now. To be filled by this man over and over again.

Dalton, as if having read his mind, obliged. Continuously thrusting into his mate. The warm entrance was so inviting he couldn't help but wish to remain in it forever.

King seemed to agree as his ass refused to release Dalton's thick cock. It seemed to be sucking the man in further. His mate picked up the pace considerably and soon King was seeing stars as he came all over himself.

One. Two. Three. He lost count of how many more times Dalton made him cum after that. Only when there was nothing left for the omega to give did Dalton pull out and take his cock in hand to cum on the outside of his mate's ass. King would kill him if he got him pregnant.

The only reason he went in raw in the first place was because when his mate was in heat Dalton couldn't make him see reason. King would get pissed at the sight of the condom and yell at Dalton to "Make a baby with me!" and rip the rubble out of his hands.

Soon the glazed heated look left the omega's eye and Dalton waited patiently for his punishment. King blinked once, twice, then looked around in a daze. Back in his right mind, King was a very different person.

"What's going on?" His eyes welled up with tears as he assessed the situation. "Again?"

He looked down at the sticky mess coving his body. The smell made his stomach turn and he leaned over the side of the bed to throw up.

Dalton quickly hopped up, grabbed a towel and wet it under the bathroom faucet. Rushing to his puking mate's side he cleaned him thoroughly. First his face of the expelled stomach content then his body of the aftermath of their intercourse.

King accepted the cleaning in shocked silence as he continued to dry heave. When the omega was mostly clean Dalton lifted him off the bed to take him to the guest room since it didn't smell of sex and would help King feel better.

Finally the omega could breath now that he was away from the stench. He glared at Dalton and slapped the mans hands away. The alpha let him go quickly. King crumpled to the floor as soon as his mate was no longer bearing his weight. But he was stubborn and practically crawled to the bed.

Dalton followed along ready to help the moment his mate opened his mouth although he knew King wouldn't be wanting anything from him right now.

"Why the fuck did this happen again?" King glared at the culprit.

Dalton bowed his head in shame but didn't have an answer King would like so he remained silent.

"I told you not to fucking touch me. I told you I didn't care how much I fucking 'begged' -according to you- I told you not to touch me." King shivered. Secretly he wished to cry but he didn't want to look weak so he channeled it into rage.

"I'm sorry King. I know what you said but I can't ignore your demands when you're in heat. Please, forgive me. I don't touch you unless you ask. Even when I'm in rut I never force myself onto you, because your words are absolute to me. If you didn't wish to be touched, I of course will not touch, but the same goes for when you want it. I cannot refuse. please believe me. I know you don't remember when you're in heat but I would never do anything you didn't ask for. Forgive my weakness as an alpha. I can't refuse my omega, especially when he's in heat." Dalton really couldn't. It was ingrained in all alpha's to listen to their mate. They were helpless to them and only them.

"Get out." If he was telling the truth about him begging for it King felt even sicker. Why would he beg for something so disgusting? Just seeing Dalton naked now made him want to puke. He was far from a bad-looking man but any thoughts of intercourse made King's stomach turn. It had been like that ever since he was a teen.

That's why he couldn't believe this man when he said King begged him for it. On the one hand King would never beg for something so repulsive but on the other, Dalton was telling the truth. He had never forced himself on to King when he wasn't in heat nor ever asked him for sex. Knowing full well his aversion to it.

So confusion and fear turned into rage and the only one he could take it out on was his mate. Dalton dutifully accepted it. As always he listened to his mate and left the room.