Samule and Lahser.

"Fallow him!"

"Calm down alpha, I'm doing everything I can." Lauren scoffs as she turns to do as I say.

I watch as she aproches the boy. He looks at her face then her cleavage then back up to her face and smiles.

Wow

Yeah. He's shallow on top of straight. Lauren replies through the link.

No one said this would be easy.

Lauren talks to him for a few minutes before scribbling something on a piece of paper and winking at him suggestively.

I still growl under my breath at the sight even though this is all part of the plan.

Calm down alpha. You told me to flirt, don't get pissed at your own plan.

I know , sorry. I didn't think it would be so hard to see my plan in action.

My beta walks away from my mate, almost as if it's a runway and not a hall, she sashays past me and turns the corner. My mate is stuck staring the entire time. I wait a moment before fallowing her down the hall.

"What did he say?"

"I gave him my number and he said he would text me the day and time for a date. His name is Lahser by the way."

"Lahser..." I mumble it under my breath to feel the name on my lips.

"Your already head over heels." Laura smirks.

"How can I not be?" I defend.

She shrugs in agrement. "So what does he smell like? James smells like my favorite lilac body wash."

"Didn't need to know that. Lahser smells like a library."

"A library?" She questions. "You don't even read alpha.

"I do sometimes... Ok I don't do a whole lot of reading but I do sometimes sit in the library to enjoy the smell of the books around me. I find the smell comforting."

"Your such a wierdo." Is all she says before walking off to do who knows what.

"Don't forget the date!" I shout as she goes.

How could I? I'm already dreading telling James. She mind links back

I sigh sadly. I feel bad for having to use Lauren to get close to my mate but it's the only way. I can't stand by and watch him with girls and the pain I would feel if he had sex would be immense. That's why I asked Lauren to 'go out' with him until I could get him to like me.

"Wow. Now I regret asking that blonde out." I'm shocked from my thoughts by the sound of my mates voice.

"What?" I ask not having heard his words very clearly.

"Hi, I'm Lahser." He smiles up at me only having to tilt his head up slightly to meet my eye's.

My mate is talking to me!

Good for you now get to the point where you fuck eachothers brains out so I don't have to tell James about the date.

Har, har. If only things would go that smoothly.