Lincoln and Carver

My mate looked sadly down at his folded hands. I know I said I didn't love him but it was hard to contain the other things I felt. I felt lust, I felt a connection to this boy that I hadn't felt with anyone else. Did these two things constitute love? I didn't know but not knowing didn't stop me from feeding into these feelings. I Leaned in to kiss him, he looked surprised by the sudden move and stared at me wide-eyed for a moment before speaking.

"you just told me the truth, what are you doing?" Carver argued.

"I stand by what I said but I still feel our mate bond. It's hard not to do anything to you when your right in front of me. To top it off my wolf instincts are telling every fiber if my being to jump you, to claim you and show the other males who you belong to regardless of whether or not I treat you as my mate." I didn't need to explain myself.

Carver nodded and smiled up at me. It occurred to me then that I had never seen him smile for real...

I pulled him against me and practically dragged him through the office door toward my bedroom. Nothing changed, I was still rough with him but this time I pulled out the lube and actually used it instead of just taunting him with it.

"You don't have to Alpha, I can take it... I promise. If you don't wish to use it you shouldn't have to." Carver tried to put on a brave face as I uncapped the lube but he wasn't very convincing, especially when I heard his relieved sigh when he saw that I was still going to use it.

I still didn't like prepping much so putting the lube directly on his hole and lubing up my cock was about all I could stand to do before positioning myself at his entrance and thrusting in as hard as I could. He cried out in surprise or pain I couldn't tell but I frankly didn't care as I began to pump in and out of him and he regained his composure. After three weeks I had forgotten how amazing it felt being inside my mate. Like no other. I wanted this feeling to last forever. I continued to slip in and out of him slowly wanting to make it last a bit longer before I couldn't stand it anymore and my thrust became erratic once again. It was when I was almost coming that I notice Carver's hand working furiously at his own erection trying his best to enjoy my rough thrusts and come either before or at the same time as me.

He succeeded but just barely as my knot formed and I collapsed on top of him from the release. His hands settled over my shoulders and my head rested on his chest. Not wanting to lead him on I peeled myself away as soon as my knot allowed it. He seemed disappointed but didn't speak as he silently git off the bed and went about rearranging his clothes back to some kind if order so as not to look quite so fucked.

"I really wish I hadn't done that, forget I did it. Go" I felt instant regret. I didn't love him and I didn't want to mate with someone who could not bare me children.

Carver nodded, as usual he seemed to see right to the very depths if my sole and simply roll with the punches. "If you wish to use me in any way I would be happy to be of service aloha, don't hesitate to call on me, please."