Day Shift.

Chapter 4

        You walk into your apartment, get changed and cleaned then you sit on your bed. You're still getting butterflies and you're still smiling from the dinner you just had. You lay back and try to get to sleep but your mind if flowing with images of Ricky in your head. You curl up in a ball and giggle of the thought of him; you definitely have a crush on him.

        You try again to sleep, knowing you have work early in the morning, but your eyes just couldn't stay closed. After, what seems to be a thousand attempts to fall sleep, you finally do.

~~~

BEEP! BEEP! BE-

        The alarm blares and you sit up, slamming your hand against the alarm clock. You get up from the bed and hop into the shower to help wake up. Afterwards, you walk into the kitchen and get the grilled cheese from the fridge, heat it up, and eat it for breakfast. When you finish, you brush your teeth, put on makeup, get in uniform, put on deodorant, and then perfume. Then, you head off to work.

~~~

        You finally arrive at Freddy's, about an hour it actually opened, perfectly on time. When you enter the building, kids are everywhere, playing arcade games and dancing to the music. You look around and notice Ricky by the stage, watching the kids. You walk past all the kids and accidently tumbled over a foot or two, but you make it.

        "Hey!" Ricky turns and smiles at you. "I thought we're supposed to be in the office?" He shook his head.

        "You can be, but you're allowed to be anywhere, as long as you're watching everyone and making sure nobody touches the animatronics or causing a riot, you know?" You nod and start watch the kids. "I had fun last night." You blush.

        "I did too, we should do it again sometime. But let me pay as well." You smile. "I'm going to walk around." You start to walk over to the arcade section to watch the kids in the other room. Instead of standing there, you decide to communicate with the kids, helping them with games, or helping them carry food to the table. Making kids smile and enjoy their time.

        You walk into the party room and notice that all the animatronics are staring directly at you. But Toy Bonnie mostly. You could tell that in their eyes, they're holding back as much as they good. You just turn and walk back to the arcade room.

        "Miss (Y/N)?" You turn around and see a little girl in a yellow dress, looks like she could be 6 maybe 7. "Could you help me with a game?" You smile.

        "I would love too, which game is it?" The little girl grabs your hand and pulls you a an arcade game far in the back. You give the little girl a quarter and you notice that the main character in the game was Toy Bonnie, you try to avoid playing but you said you would help. "What am I suppose to do?"

"Hmmm, looks like you have to deliver all of the cakes to the little children." The little girl smiles.

        "Okay!" She starts to push random buttons and the digital character doesn't do anything it's really supposed to do. "I can't get it!" You look at her and see that she's starting to tear up.

        "Don't be upset." I bend over. "Here." You give her a few more quarters. "You keep trying, when you win, you come get me and I'll give you a reward." You knew she wouldn't get it but you needed some way to cheer her up. Her face lit up and she put a quarter in, determined to beat the game. You smile and turn around, bumping into Ricky. You blush a little bit but walk past him, no flirting in front of little kids.