Final Chapter, Revenge.

Chapter 21

(The song is from reader to Danny.)

You and Ricky arrive at the place, the manager was at the entrance, waiting for Ricky. "Ricky what do you..." He saw you and just stood there. "Never mind...get the golden rabbit animatronic and bring him here. Put him in the back." He looked down and walked inside his office, he thought Ricky killed you, you felt sick.

You both walk inside and Ricky starts to look around. "I think Mike isn't working till next week." You look down, hoping Ricky would stop.

"Don't worry, he's coming today." He looked at you and smiled. You knew something was up. You just walk forward and try to ignore. Even though you hated him. Ricky turned and went home to get the killer suit.

~~~

After 2 hours of watching kids, like walks through the entrance, he looked really good. He got his hair done and he looked a little bit more buffer. You smiled at him, he noticed you and walked up to you, smiling the whole way. Instantly, you felt sadness come over you. You look behind him, Ricky was staring.

"Mike, I need to talk to you alone." You grab his hand and walk into another room. He looked at you, worried. "Pretend that I broke up with you." His face turned to confusion.

"What?"

"Just do it, trust me, the whole day act like I broke up you, please. This is important." You couldn't explain exactly why.

"Why?" You looked down.

"Just do it, be upset all day." You walk past him and walk into the room with Ricky in it, he looked at you, you started crying, not for 'dumping' Mike, but just the thought of it. Ricky smiled.

~~~

You walked around the restaurant, blanking out, you were done. You were depressed. Angry. Guilty. Tired. Regretful. Everything.

Eventually, during the day, Ricky walked up to you. "You know, I know which one Danny's in." You couldn't help yourself, you hit him across the face. "As I was saying," He gave you a cold stare. "I will reward you for dumping him, he's in Toy Bonnie, he's in the back, you can have a moment of peace with him, that and I have something at home." You eyes were watering. You run to the back, shoving everything in your way.

When you walk into the back room, you see the Toy animatronics. You see Toy Bonnie, it was shut off, all of them were, you weren't scared. You slowly walk up to Toy Bonnie and kneel in front of him. "Danny?" You started crying.

"I know you're inside." You scoot closer. "What you went through must've have been scary and very painful." You sniff and start crying just at the thought of it. "I hope you know, you did nothing to deserve it." You grab the animatronic hand. "I'll always be here." You heard some robotic noises. Toy Bonnie was waking up, you still weren't scared. You were staring at him. "You still are my Danny. You will always be. I love you." You were crying. "I'll always love you." The animatronic was staring at you. "Danny." Its ears went up quickly. "Forgive me for not watching you close enough that day. I'm so sorry!" You put your head on its knees.

"W-Welcome to..." You look up at it's face. You notice it was changing somehow, from robotic to gentle. "M-mom." It twitched. "Freddy Faz-Fazbear's Pizza wh-" It twitched again. "I-I love-" It twitched. "where you can enjoy e-" It twitched again. "love you." It twitched but it shut off, it's head turned towards.

"Danny..." You heard him, he forgave you but is he gone. "Danny, please." You shake the animatronic. "Danny! Come back!" You cry. You knew it was Danny. You heard clapping. You look over and saw Ricky.

"Wow, what a show!" You got angry. "You can't honestly believe that it was true. I mean, why would Danny ever forgive you? You did leave him, with me." He smiled and stepped closer. "I'm sure you're mad right now." You look back at Toy Bonnie. "Oh c'mon! Don't look away!" He chuckled and keeled next to you, getting close to your face. He caressed your face.

The moment he touched you, Toy Bonnie, who was taken over by Danny, put up his head, his eyes were red, and grabbed Ricky's shirt. Toy Bonnie stood up, taking Ricky with him, making Ricky feet not touch the floor anymore. This was Danny, not Toy Bonnie. Danny stared at Ricky. All of the sudden, you heard a bunch of robotic noises, you turned. All the other animatronics were on, with red burning eyes. They stood up and walked, surrounding Ricky and Danny. You just sat there.

You look towards the door, you saw the original animatronics walk in, also with red burning eyes. You knew what was going to happen, you stood up and walk out, shutting the door behind you.

"(Y/N)!" You jump and turn to see Mike. "What is going on? What's up with the animatronics, I've seen them be crazy but the red eyes? The kids are terrified!" Mike stared at you.

"Ricky..." You looked at Mike, tearing up. "Ricky killed those missing kids. Those eyes were the eyes of the kids, getting revenge... including Danny." Mike stood there, surprised. He just stood there. "I wouldn't enter the back room if I were you." His eyes widened.

You heard some screaming. Mike looked at the door. "What is happening?" You looked into his eyes.

"They're putting him inside the final suit."

"What is gonna happen?"

"He's going to die like those kids did."

"I know but..."

"No. He's dead now."

"(Y/N)."

"They got what they wanted, trapping him. Let them be."

"But-"

"Let them be."

This is only the beginning.

The beginning.

Springtrap had been born.