5 o'clock.

Chapter 19

               You could hardly sleep last night; you stayed up last night, thinking of what Ricky would want. Then you thought of how much you hated him and what's he's done to you. You had no more family, they all blamed you but they don't understand, you knew who did this.

               You got ready for work, Ricky wanted to talk to you and both of your shifts ended at 5. Now you weren't dumb, you knew that anything could happen, your guard was up. After you got ready, you hop in the car and drive to work, not sure how you felt when 5 comes.

~~~

               You park in the parking lot and walk inside the building, the kids were already there having fun. You check in and start watching, you noticed Ricky watching them too, today he was more distant and in the back, watching you instead. You keep catching him eyeing, you wished Mike was there, where was Mike? You noticed another security guard, you walk up to him and ask.

               "Mike? Oh, the really hot one? He got off for the whole week. Dude, do you like him? Because don't, he's mine." She got defensive; you wanted to laugh because he was already yours.

               "Sweetheart, I'm dating him." She just stood there. "I'll be gone." You turn around and walk away, still not letting Ricky out of your sight.

~~~

               You wished to go home yet you wished to stay. Ricky kept staying near the back, you just watched. Ricky looked at you and smiled, then walked up to you. "Why do you keep staring at me, do you still love me?" You shook your head, there was no way.

"Sorry. No." You look down.

               "Alright, but remember, I need to talk to you." He frowned and walked off to the opposite side of the room, trying to avoid you. You were doing the same.

~~~

               You kept playing with the kids, helping them carry food, and gave some kids prizes for being good.

"Miss (Y/N)?" You turn and see a little boy.

"Yes?" You kneel down and smile.

               "Could you help me with the game?" You nod and both of you walk over to the game. "You're supposed to be Chica and deliver all the cupcakes but I can't beat this level." You look at it carefully.

"You have to get the kids in the back and work your way up." He smiled.

               "Ohhhhh! I get it now!" He gave me a high five and started to play it, failing over and over again, but he wouldn't stop, you just watched.

"You almost got it!" He sighed.

               "This is hard." He laughed and continued. You looked over; Ricky was staring directly at you. It sent shivers down your spin and chills throughout your whole body. You just stared at him back, hoping he would just look away. He did.

~~~

It was already 3 and it felt like time was just flying by. You look up and saw the same little boy, crying.

"What's wrong?"

"I still can't beat the level." You go to the game.

"Want me too?" He nodded and you started playing, beating the level quite quickly.

"Thank you soooo much!" The little boy wiped his tears and cheered. You laughed and patted his head.

               "Have fun!" You walk off, hoping to find Ricky again, he was standing there. Watching the kids, but you felt evil come from him, you had a deep feeling about this private talk, something may happen.

~~~

               It was 4:30. Your heart was racing and felt sick, you wanted to go home. You didn't like this feeling. You kept looking at the clock. 4:45. You felt even more sick. You kept pacing around the building; you even went outside to get air. When you walk back in, it was 4:55. You look over at Ricky, he was walking towards you.

               "Let's just talk now." Your stomach flipped and you followed him. You walked all the way to the back, when you entered the room, it's like he disappeared. The manager was there.

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?" You cock your head.

               "What do you mean?" You look down, you saw Golden Bonnie. You knew what this meant, you look back up at the manager. "Ricky wanted to talk to me." The manager got wide eyed, nodded, got up, and left, quickly. You were scared. You turn around and start to walk out but was stopped by Ricky.

"You can't leave." He grinned. You turned and started running but there wasn't a way out.

"Ricky, let me leave!" He chuckled.

               "Don't be scared." You start to run towards, hoping you could slip by him, when you do, you felt a strong pain on your head, you've been hit.

Everything went black.