Chapter 10.

"What did you say you plan to do to me when we get back?" Pond says as he wraps his fingers around Phuwin's throat, pushing him against the wall as they got back home. Phuwin could see the lustful smile on Pond's lips. Pond has been holding up his build up lust ever since they got into the car.

Phuwin wouldn't stop touching Pond in places where he knows it would be hard for him to hold back. Now that there's no one around and they are in Pond's apartment, Pond finally let his lust free. He wants to give back what Phuwin gave to him last night but only this time it would be by tenfold.

Phuwin grins at Pond. "You heard what I said, I'm not going to say it twice. If you want me to, then how about you get on your knees?"

Pond smirks in reply. "You think I'll be the one doing that now?" Pond's hands moves to Phuwin's shoulders and pushes him down till he is on his knees. "How about you do what needs to be done?"

Phuwin licks his lips as he looks at the giant bulge in front of him. Phuwin's fingers reaches for Pond's button and unzips his pants, dropping it to the floor. A thin layer of fabric is the only thing that holds Pond's shaft captive.

Phuwin presses his lips onto the shape of Pond's shaft, feeling it with his lips. Phuwin licks the thin fabric, lubricating it with his saliva. Pond's patience starts to grow thin with the way Phuwin is teasing his shaft. He pulls out his shaft from his wet underwear and cups Phuwin's cheeks, opening his mouth.

Pond shoves the head into Phuwin's mouth. "Suck it. I know how good your mouth is." Pond says dominantly. Phuwin didn't know why but he feels his lust building up and his desperation to pleasure Pond grow bigger with the words that comes out from Pond's lips.

Phuwin starts to lick the slit of Pond's head, flicking it with his tongue. He circles around the head and Pond's throat starts making music that is familiar to him. Pond pushes his hips into Phuwin's mouth. Phuwin could feel himself choke to the size of Pond's shaft.

Phuwin puts his hands onto Pond's hips, trying to push him away but Pond quickly grabs onto Phuwin's head and shove it in deeper. Pond could hear Phuwin choking to his shaft. Pond lets Phuwin choke until he starts beating onto Pond's stomach for air.

Pond let go of the other boy's head. Phuwin quickly pulls out Pond's shaft from his mouth. Pond's shaft is coated and sloppy from Phuwin's mouth. Pond wasted no time and pick Phuwin up by cupping his cheeks once again. Pond pulls Phuwin up to his feet and looks into his face as he tries to catch his breath. "Good boy." Pond says sultrily before kissing Phuwin, slipping his tongue into his sloppy mouth.

Phuwin allow Pond to invade his mouth. Pond's tongue dances aggressively in Phuwin's mouth as Phuwin give in into his tongue. Phuwin could feel Pond sucking his breath out and its making him light headed. Phuwin didn't know why but his lust is all that fills up his head.

Pond pulls away, a dribble of liquid breaks from their mouth as Pond pulls further away. Pond turns Phuwin around and pulls down Phuwin's pants. Pond looks at Phuwin's round and soft bottom before spreading the cheeks apart, revealing the entrance.

Pond could feel his shaft twitching in anticipation. Phuwin feels embarrassed yet lustful that Pond is being this rough with him. He wouldn't have thought he would be this submissive. Pond shoves his shaft inside of Phuwin without any hesitation. Phuwin could immediately feel Pond's shaft filling up his belly.

Phuwin let out a loud moan as he holds the wall for support. Pond leans in close to Phuwin as he slides his hand underneath Phuwin's shirt. Phuwin could feel Pond's tantalizing touch climbing up his belly and up to his chest. Pond pinches both of his nub softly. Phuwin let out softer moans as he feels Pond's shaft twitching inside of him.