Chapter 12.

Phuwin once again wakes up from his sleep. This time he notices a laptop before him with his parents on the screen. "Pond! Pond!" He sees his mother yelling through the screen. Pond wakes up from his sleep and lifts his groggy head off the bed.

Pond's eyes widen with a smile. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"W-Who are you?" Phuwin asks.

Every starts to have worry painted all over their face. Phuwin could see his mother covering her mouth with tears nearly falling down her eyes while his father let out a long sigh. Pond didn't take his eyes of Phuwin. "I guess here we go again." Pond replies.

"Just kidding. I'm still fine." Phuwin sticks out his tongue towards the laptop and Pond.

Pond pinches Phuwin's cheeks. "You are one cheeky little boy. You really hit your head hard. We were literally worried about you." Phuwin pulls away from Pond's pinch, rubbing his cheek. "Your parents went crazy when I called that you hit your head again. This time it wasn't my fault."

"Oh thank god. Don't ever do that again, Phuwin." The father scolds him. He notices how close Pond and Phuwin are and let out a small sigh, scratching his head. "So I guess you won the bet, Pond. I will have no right to interfere in your relationship with my son again."

"Eh? What do you mean? The both of you made a bet with my son on the line?!" Phuwin's mother starts playfully beating her husband. "He's our son. We should be happy that he's happy. Pond also is a very nice boy who takes care of Phuwin in our stead. You should be more grateful to that boy instead of trying to push him away!"

Phuwin laughs. Then the father notices that Phuwin isn't surprised. "Do you know about the bet?"

"Yes." Phuwin nods with a big smile on his face after seeing how his parents are playing. "No worries. Pond told me after a few weeks we got together. So he didn't technically cheat."

"Well. Do you need us to come down? We can put the business on hold if you really need us." His mother asks, looking worried.

"Don't need to worry. Pond is here." Phuwin replies.

"I'll get the caretaker to leave the house. Then both of you can move back in. I guess Pond should know the reason why the caretaker is there in the first place but then both of you decide to move in together to Pond's place." The father looks at Pond suspiciously.

"Eh! No. It was Phuwin. He wanted to sleep over at my place and never go back. I did tell him that I promised Mrs. Phuwin to stay at your place but Phuwin didn't want to." Pond reasons out with him. "I mean I think it helped a little when he's trying to get to know about himself better."

"Then I cannot argue if that is your reasoning. You still put my son first and that is all that matters." Phuwin's mother answers. "Since the caretaker is no longer there, how about the two of you live there instead? At least you can save money and there'll be someone taking care of the house. We'll get someone to clean the house once a week and the two of you can have your privacy."

Pond looks at Phuwin. "It's up to him. I wouldn't mind. But isn't troubling for you since I don't have to pay for rent?"

"It's fine. You're Phuwin's boyfriend anyway. It's better for you and him. At least he won't be alone at home and I can finally have a son in law." She answers.

"I think it should be fine. We can start moving your stuff once I'm out of here. You can drive anyway so it's going to be easier." Phuwin answers.

"There's your answer. We will be back by the next couple or month or so. We will give you the number of the caretaker. You can get her to come in any time that is convenient for you. Don't worry, we will take care of the bills." Phuwin's father says.