Part 1

9.15 am Monday morning I just wake up and straight go to the kitchen to make my coffee cause that's how I start my day. My all siblings are still sleeping but I have a habit of wake up early so so. I turn on tv and there's E news. So I just volume up the news and there's a harry on the news I put my coffee ingredients and sat on the couch instead. The news is telling that Harry & his gf Olivia's love is all over the world. After hear this I break little I don't know why. But I kept this aside so I continue the news and there's more that they are in CHICAGO. OMG!!!! It's my home town. I can meet him anytime anywhere but my luck is not to good that I'll meet him so forget it. Suddenly I hear some footsteps so I changed the channel and when I turn back I saw my little brother (Dean).

"You woke me up"
"How?"
"Why your tv volume is so up? It scares me. Don't you know how much I love morning sleep" said by Dean.
"Whatever, don't you know this proverb that Early to bed early to rise, make a men healthy wealthy and wise"
"Stella don't start please"

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. Today I have plans to go lunch with my bestie Lucy. Lucy is everything to me. She knows me so well. Lucy is so hot like every boys wants to date her. But Lucy is not less from anyone :)
I take floral dress and shoe to wear. I put some mascara and lipstick. My hair is naturally straight so I open it up. I must say I'm beautiful for my own eyes. So I went to my sister's room (Stacy) to asked how I look.

"Stacy open the door I want to show you something"

"Wait a minute. I'm coming"
"What?" Stacy asked
"How I look? Do I look great?"
"You look amazing" Stacy said. She didn't even look at me properly, She is busy with her phone so I just thank her. Sometimes I really wish that someone complements me but ig I have to wait.

I take my dad's car to go to the restaurant where Lucy will be. I put radio on and there is a song which called Cherry by Harry Styles

Don't you call him baby

We're not talking lately

Don't you call him

what's you used to call me

It's my favorite song of him. I mean I love his all songs. But it's a different. So I reached the restaurant and I saw Lucy on table waiting for me. And I was so excited that I got crushed with a Men. I didn't saw his face and his some stuff fall in the floor. I helped him to pick the papers up cause it's my fault and I say sorry without looking him.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice you. I was in hurry and for me your stuff is now a mess. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay. You don't need to be sorry just be careful next time." a deep voice came from him.

And when I heard his voice somehow I felt like I heard this voice before. It's really familiar like something own. But it's late to rise my head to see him till he's gone. I just looked his back. He wears a hoodie, a cap, Short jeans. In behind he looks handsome but I ignore it and about ran to Lucy I saw a pen laying on the floor where his stuff fall I bet it's his but it's too late to return him cause he's gone. So put the pen on my purse.

"Stella I missed you so much" told by Lucy

"I missed you more my love" .........