Part 2

"So what's new with Lucy?" I asked

"Nothing just having a new year party in my house. So I'm gonna invite you 31st December. And you have to come."

"Lucy you know my family. They don't let me go cause they want to celebrate it all together. I'm sorry"

"No this time you have to choose. Me or your family. I'm calling you last 5 years and every time you rejected my offer so this time I'm serious. Will you come or not?" Lucy asked me full on mood.

"We'll see. Now let's order food. I'm hungry"

"No, first you have to answer. Please please please please please please. I'll cry if you don't come. Do you want me to cry on New Year?" Lucy asked me in puppy face.

"Okay fine I'll come. God you're so stubborn."

"Ahhhhh finally. I love you and this time you'll love the party I'm geruntree you." Lucy explained with joy

"Okay. So how many people are going to be there?"

" Idk I invited a lot specially hot and handsome boys. I'm sure you're gonna kiss someone on New Year night."

"I'm not gonna kiss someone. Eww I don't even know him and how can I kiss?"

"Babe it's New Year. It's a rule. But forget it for now. We'll see this on 31st night. Now let's order food."

"Yeah yeah whatever." I said

I was holding a pen which the stranger dropped. And Lucy notice it and asked

"Hey are you going to write something?"

"What? Why?"

"You're holding a pen." I didn't realize that I was still holding it.

"Ohh it's nothing." I put the pen on my purse. And it smelled so nice, like really fresh.

"Stella do you know Harry Styles on our city?" Lucy asked

I know but I replied "No I don't."

"Ohh we can meet him anytime cause he is on the town maybe now maybe in this restaurant. God I'm so excited"

"Lucy our fate is not that good. So don't hope too much it'll hurt later." I replied

We're busy eating food and I'm still wondering the stranger that I crush with. I wish I could see his face I mean he looked so good on back so god knows how he looks on front. I was looking out of the window and I saw him again. I saw him on the side Wear sunglasses, a cap and a mask. Suddenly I remember that I have to return his pen so...

"Lucy I'm coming just excuse me" I said.

"What the..." I didn't hear her cause I was in the rush. And when I came to the door he was about to get in car. I have to cross the street and return the pen but the busy road don't let me cross it. So I shouted too loud and called

"HEYYYYYYYY STRANGER RRRRR"

But he didn't hear me. It's obvious cause the road is too loud. And he get in the car didn't notice me and leave his pen with me again. I really wished I could see him for one time. Idk why I'm so curious but I really want to. Maybe I'll never meet him again and his pen will stay with me since today. I take a long breath and get in restaurant again.

"What the hell happened to you?" Lucy asked.

I told her all story what happened earlier.

"Stella you have crush on him" Lucy said with a naughty look

I laughed and said "How the fuck I can have a crush on him I didn't even saw his face or know him."

"I don't know it's a first time you cared about something."

I was putting the pen again my parse and I noticed something. There's a tag on a pen and it's say "I'm only yours"
I was lost on it.

Lucy snapped on me "Hey what happen?"

"No nothing let's eat."

After we had lunch Lucy had to go for some work and so I have to say bye to her. It's a good day with her also a "stranger". I returned home and I was planning what I wear for new year party but first I have to take permission from my family which is hard part for me..........

Long one didn't it.... Enjoy it guys I love you all ❤️❤️❤️