Part 12

Stella POV

I was walking towards to harry.

"The dress suits you a lot like it's only made for you babe" Harry whispered

"Well thank you. You're looking good tho" I cannot lie but he actually looking so hot.

He opened a door for me. I sat on the car as well as he did too. He started the engine and car started moving. My heart is beating so fast and loud. I'm looking at the window cause I don't have courage to face him.

"Wanna hear some music?" Harry asked

"Sure" I said

He turn on the music and there goes perfect by Ed Sheeran.

I found a love for me
Oh darling,
just dive right in and
follow my lead
Well, I found a girl,
beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew
you were the someone
waiting for me

Cause we were just kids
when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling,
just kiss me slow,
your heart is all I own
And in your eyes,
you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
with you between my arms

Harry knows it's my favorite song. And we both are singing quite making sure don't listen each other.

Finally we reached the destination. There is so many people. I'm little bit nervous cause I don't know any of them. I came out and stand beside the car. Harry suddenly came and stand next to me. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. It's Harry's hand.

"Follow my lead baby" he said grabbing me to him.

We entered the party. It's so loud. And the venue is so huge. Why people fix the meeting in this loud? Ugghhhh I hate this.

We found the manager of Gray company and we went there. We all sit on a cabin. Harry introduce me and I shake hand with the manager.

The meeting going well. We made a deal, they'll collaborate with us. After ending the meeting, the manager asked me for a dance.

For a nice behavior I said yes. He took my hands and take me to the dance floor front of Harry. Harry stand there quitely. His eyes looks like he's gonna kill me now. But the manager is throwing himself at me. And I'm not comfortable with it. Suddenly someone came and grabbed my waist. It was harry. Thank God

"If you done Mr.Dean, Can I have dance with Stella?" Harry asked holding my waist tightly

"Sure Mr.Styles." the manager replied

"See you around baby" Dean kissed my hand and walk away. And I know now harry is on fire.

"Whatever your doing is wrong Stella." Harry said moving his hips with me cause he is now on a dance floor.

"What did I done? I was just doing my job." I said with a naughty way.

"Oh yeah. Then pleasing your boss is also your job." Harry said on my ear, his lips touching my ear. His hands never leaved my hips.

"I was doing so well. If it's not enough than what can I do for you?" I said looking his green orbs.

He took my hands and taking me to the elevator.

"Let me tell you what can you do for me" he said and elevator door is open. We entered and suddenly he push me and pinned me started kissing me. He is sucking my necks so hardly.

"Ha-harry" I moaned a little

"No one can call you baby expect me. Let me take you to the heaven." Harry said somehow between sucking. I bet he's gonna leaving hickeys.

To be continue......