TO HELL

Skeppy, the funny Minecraft troller man, was studying, when his friend slammed his door open.

No, not just his friend, his EPIC bestie, Badboyhalo. He began to yell. "SKEPPPYYY! IM GOING TO HELL TO GET SOME TOMATOES!!!"

skeppy jumped. "BADD! HELL IS SCARY! PLEASE DON'T GO I'LL MISS YOU I LOVE YOU!"

"SKEPPY I NEED TO GET TOMATOES OH MY GOODNESSS SKEPY," Badboyhalo yelled back.

Skeppy cried. "but, ill miss you???" Bbh really wanted to tell that bitch to fuck off but he can't swear for some fucking reason so..

"HECK IT, COME WITH ME B0I," Bbh offered swaggily. Skeppy looked up at him.

"OKEI DOKEI," Skeppy jumped from his seat, flipping his table over (overdramaitc BRUHE).

SO THEY WENTED TO THE EPIC RITUAL AREA THAT IS IN BADBOYHALOS HOUSE THAT THEY WERE BOTH IN BECAUSE THEY WERE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS!

Skeppy showed slight concern at the state of the room. "Hey BAAAAD, why is there blood in the corner-"

"THAT WAS a haters blood, GEPPY! dont worey," bbh said. "They were bloed type F- anyway, wat a languege moment." Bbh began the ritual.

"NOOOO i dont like ritaul BAD ITS SCARY I DONT LIKE IT!!" Skeppy whined to his bestie.

Bbh sighed. "LISTENS GEPY YOU ARE BESTIES WITH A DEMON! EXPECTE THIS!... but i apologiz."

Skeppy wiped the sweat off his face. "ok bbad do yo thang." he looked down, SO DRAMATICALLY.. cuz idk he didn't really want bad to do his thing I guess lol

"IT IS TIME." Badboyhaelo saidedd... IN SEVERAL DIFFERETN LANGAUGE! AT ONCE ! (he should be a voic acter i thnk) "SKEPPY I LOVE YOU IN A PLATONIC WAY!" then the portal to hell opened.

"I UH I FEEL THE SAYME WAY," Skeppy saided gayly. "PLATONICALLY! ANYWAY LETS GO TO THE HELL SO I CAN GO BACK TO STUDEYING FOR MY AP PHYSICS CLASS I FAILED"

Baboyhalo and the Skeppy wented to the PORTAL TO HELL!!!

"Hey this looks kinda like an ikea..." Skeppy noticed. "But, woah what the hell are all these... SKIN SUITS?!?!?!?"

"No we're just in Demon Dan's Homunculus Depot! LES GET AOUTA HERE!!" bbh yelled, yoinkin his bestie and dashing for the exit.

Skepy observed the general landscape of hell. "WOAH THIS PLCE IS SPOOKY! WORSER THAN THE NETHER!! WQHERE THE TOMATO??!"

"idk satan grows them in his backyeard," bbh shrugged.

Skeppy gasped. "SATAN!??!! OMG bad, THAT'S A HORRIBLE DUDE!!!!"

"no no he's not that bad..." bbh began to sweat. "ehhhh let's go!!"

Skeppy folded his arms. "WELL. IM NOT GOIN! GET A NEW EBOY!"

a6d appeared! "heeello im like french I think (author dont know anything about my personality or who I really am tbh im just in a lot of fics so its cool to have me i guess)"

"THNAK GOD FOR THE UNITED STATE OF FRANCE!" bbh smiled smartly i guess, yoinkething his buddy

"WHAT T HE FUUUUCK" a6d cried, as he was pulled away.

Skeppy then went through fourteen character arcs at once, and landed back at ground zero. "BAAD COME BACK!!"

There was then an epic chase sequence that I'd never be talented enough to describe. It was pretty sick, if only you could see it too LOL.

Skeppy jumped from platform to platform, noticing the weird gravitational laws. (he was studying physics afterall) Finally, he cornered his bestie at the gates of Satan's castle (I guess he owns a castle now LMFAO)

"SATAN LET ME IN," Badboyhalo yelled out to him. "I HAVE A FRENCH PERSON"

"Oh, get right in then!" Satan immediately opened the gates. Skepey, being the epic mary sue that he is, EPICLY SLID UNDER THE GATE BEFORE IT CLOSESED ON HE!!

"BADD I WANT TOMATOE TOO NOW," Skeppy crid to his bestie.

Badboyhalo nodded. "I understanded... we may get the tomato together now."

and they did not kiss. a6d did a kickflip and skated to satan's garden. "sick tomatos broo" then he fuckin ran over them all.

"EYYYY WTF MAN WHY'D YOU RUN OVER MY TOMATOES WTF" Satan sobbed. "YKNOW I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON THAT MAN WHAT THE HELL"

"hey there is one good tomateo left can i have it" bad mentioned to satan.

Satan shook his head. "nah man that guy gotta go first..."

"NOOO I LIKE FRENCH MAN" Bad cried.

"ALRIGHT NO TOMATO THEN BITCH" satan snapped.

"LANGUAGE! HECK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!" Badboy halo said and then he cried realizing the chapter was over and this fanfic is longer than one WHAT THE FHCK