BRUH THE THE 'D BACK

"I miss ANNNNTTT - also please kiss each other - AND I MISS ANNNNNTTTTTT," Velvet whined. Skeppy felt really bad.

"I'm sure me and Bad can help!" Skeppy looked at the others, his smile turning bleak. "And they... Uhm. They..."

"What the fCUK," Dream did something in relation to his unchanging existence status as a blob. "I speedran for YEARS... Not for this, THIS HATE!"

"NONONoe," Skeppy waved his hands in front of him to signal he definitely meant no harm please dont kill him. "I WAS JUST thinkin how u could help I PROMISE!!!!"

"ohhhh well i can speedrun finding antforst," Dream began to speedrun intensely. So intensely that some bitch came back to life. Who? Just read the next line dumby.

"im not racist anymore," A6d said, coming back to life. The entire world gasped. Or well the people nearby.

"dont forgive you but ok," Skeppy did thumbs down like that one angry emoji on google images. Bad nodded, respecting Skeppy's choice... Then he gave A6d a high five.

"A6D I CANT BELIEVE YOU ARE CURED OF RACISM!" Bad smiled.

"i speedran his racism arc!" Dream proudly stated. Bad gave Dream a, wait he dont got hands WTF... idk bad was nice to him with a kind gesture. i hope this is good.

"dad can i have some skippy penut buter," Skeppy Jr cried to Skeppy.

"OH FUCK YOU EXIST," Skeppy screamed, forgetting that A6deez was back.

"wait if skeppy had a kid," Velvet pondered intelligently. "wait who the other dad?"

"badboyhalo," Skeppy Jr snitched.

"AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Velvet squealed, pointin at the jr. "THEEY FUCKED HOLY SHIT THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THEY HAD SEX THEYRE GAY THEY FUCKED"

"no hes adopted," Bad explained. Velvet frowned like spongebob in that one meme. "velvet why cant you stop being such a muffin head O_o"

"listen bad, skephalo is my passion, its my job, its my hobby, its my pass time, only bested by my hot boyfriend who i love very much," Velvet explained. "This is why i write about it so much on twitter. its hot."

"can you stop doing that?" Bad asked.

"SEX"

"ok," bad tsundere'd (he actually totally loves it cuz he gay). "lets go find ant already then-"

"swagnado," a6d said out of nowhere. who fucking asked?? "no i mean there's a swagnado!"

"YARR WHAT THE FUCK," CaptainPuffy pirately looked at the swagnado, and then she epically got onto her ship. "GET ON BOARD!!!!"

Everyone went to the land ship. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" everyone screamed cuz scary.

"dAD THIS IS scary," Skeppy Jr explained the obvious while hiding behind Skeppy. "DADDYYyyyy"

"i hate you stop talking," Skeppy told Skeppy Jr.

"dad i just want TO BE LOVED," Skeppy Jr cried. Skeppy hugged his boi cuz he could relate to being unloved still.

"omg skeppy is hugging someithng i wish i was the thing O_o" Bad expressed his homosexuality. "but in a hetero way," DAMN HOMOSEXUALITY DEBUNKED?!?!

Velvet facepalmed. "Bitch PLEASE-"

"YARRRRRR guys can you guys get boomer to stop stealing the frog food it's for my pet frogs and he's eating it all please stop him," CaptainPuffy announced to the crew.

"i can do it," a6d put his sunglasses on. "I-"

"corak," BoomerNA said, he was going full scaley mode.