THE VILLAIN ARC I GUESS

A6dikonmynutzack came back after realizing that leaving is bruh momen and laughed evily, making it so he had enough plot armor to last until something cool happened.

"WE ARE UTTERLY FUCKED WHAT DO WE DO," Fundy yelled. "SERIOUSLY IM LIKE THE INTELLECTUAL OR WHATEVER AND I HAVE NO FUCING CLUE"

And then, from a great distance, stood a blocky blue fucking baby-yoda-esque-thing-in-the-sense-i-want-to-beat-the-shit-out-of-it boy. On their eyes was a red mask, and in their mouth was a red tongue. If you haven't guessed yet, man you need some help bro what this is obvious as hell (school stress has made me an angry person sorry have to take it out in this)

"SKEPPY JR?!" Bad grinned. "OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH OH YEAH YEAH"

"ew that thing ugly," a6dumb saided. i agreed but lets ignore that. "im going to crush it!"

"NO I GAVED BIRTH TO THAT STUPID UGLY MISTAKE I SHOULD'VE ABORTED!" Bad cried for five weeks straight afterwards *this is plot relevnt* After the 5 weeks ended time began for everyone else again.

"does nobody love me," skeppy jr sighed (it was the depression arc) and skeppy sighed too (he could relate to being unloved). Jef ABSOLUTELY WANTED TO BEAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF SKEPPY JR but couldnt because he felt bad for mr skeppy jr. Goodboyhalo also was sentient, and nodded in pain. Good was Skeppy Jr fan (cringe behavior). Skeppy Jr beganed his first attempt to murder a6d after realizing this was going nowhere, which ended in a6d reciting the entire french anthem, nae naeing skeppy jr into hells gaping asshole idk.

"well that didnt fucking work," Goodmanayyyylo sighed. Jef had a better idea.

":) I'll marry a wealthy man," Jef began, before Good smacked him across the face.

"THAT IS LITERALLY THE WORST FUCKING SONG EVER MADE DONT YOU DARE EVEN THINK ABOUT SINGING THAT AGAIN OR GOD FORBID THE DISTURBING ACTS I WILL COMMIT TOWARDS YOUR STUPID FUCKING UGLY ASS BITCH ASS FUCK ASS STUPID BITCH FUCK FUCK BITCH FUCK YOU STUPID ASS BITCH FUCKING ASS BITCH FUCK."

A6d grabbed the popcorn, as Skeppy had a realization. "wait a mnute dont french people eat baguetes not popcorn"

"no im super french baguets are like netherite swords to me but in real life and i can kill people in real life now" A6d laughed evily again, causing the plot armor to continue forming.

Skeppy facepalmed. "You idiot... Oh, you idiot. How foolish of you, to make such an inaccurate claim," Skeppy's iq raised 69142000 points, as he pulled out his psychology papers from 14th grade. "You see, the law of the photosynthesis of the perpindicularity bisector to the power of pinecone states that: Frenchies; baguetties; god; and quenchies. Perchance. The myriad of beliefs held by the powerhouse of the cell of the common French man is indisputed; as he brings his baguettes unto battle; in order to crush it in half with his mighty Frenchie fist. Perchance." Skeppy wagged his finger around like sonc the hog or sm shit, and smiled he goofy with eyes closed wtf. "So, what I'm trying to get at here is... You're a bitch boy. Perchance." he pointed at A6d.

A6deez_Shock.jpg "NO!" They suddenly were inside of a court room or some shit. "THATS NOT TRUE YOURE THE BITCH BOY CUZ I USED TO LIKE YOU #IMGAY BUT THEN I REALIZED UR PERSON OF COLOR AND #NOTRACIST BUT - IN MY PERSONAL OPINION - THAT'S CRINGE!"

".
.
.
.
uhmmmm, that isnt funny, what the fuck," Skeppy's goofy ass mood changed completely. "no seriously say that again? what did you just- bro?? really?"

"BRUH" everyone mutually said. seriously racism isnt ok a6d why did i have to learn you were actually a shithead halfway through writing this fanfiction and had to completely redirect the plot? fuck you man