THE REALLY ODD SHOWDOWN

"THIS IS THE MILLIONTH TIME WEVE GONE THE WRONG WAY, JEF!" Tommy let out. "Cant I just lead the fucking way?!"

"fine :(" Jef scowled but like in a nice way. Tommy lead Jef around a corner, and boom, fuckin dead end. "see! this is why you let me lead.. >:( ok sorry that was kinda rude-"

"Ben." A dog who had made their home there said, looking up from his newspaper. Tommy gasped, and Jef was confused. The dog sneered at the idiotic mortals.

"TALKING BEN?!?!" Tommy hyperventilated. "HOLY SHIT MAN IS IT REALLY YOU?!"

"ho hoh ho!" The dog laughed ominously, taking a gander at them before looking down at his newspaper again. Jef became paralyzed in fear.

"BEN, you paralyzed Jef!!" Tommy cried. "WHAT THE FUCK MAN-"

"yes."

"THAT WASNT A YES OR NO-"

"yes."

"HOW DID YOU EVEN GET INTO FOOLISHG'S HOUSE?!?!"

"ho hoh ho!"

"Fuck off man-"

"no."

"AAAGHHHHHH," Tommy screeched, his hands covering his face. Talking Ben had successfully antagonized Tommyinnit. A first in history, holy fuck penis (probably not but fuck if i care). Tommy continuously yelled demonically like that one streamer... wait.

"I've been awakened," the streamer beamed; coming out from the ground below. "Talking Ben. ITS TIME TO FINISH WHAT WE'VE STARTED." The streamer was finally comprehensible to mayoinnit... IT WAS...

"ISHOWSPEED!!!" Tommy jumped up and down like a fuckin gremlin. But there was no time for fanboying; only for war. They had some epic ass jojo level fight tbh. Fuckinf swaggy'!!!

"ben ben ben ben ben ben ben" Bens stand speakeded while beating the absolute piss out of poor Speed cuz that how the epic fights go maybe (idk i dont watch jojo). Speed was cornered, weakened and utterly fucked. There was only one thing left for him to do...

"Ben," Speed looked up at the cruel dog. "Do you love God?"

"no," Ben laughed (or he would if he wasnt a mobile app lol). While you'd think Speed would react pained, with screeching so loud like just plz stop speed.. Speed began to laugh instead.

"Ben, you bitch, you've unleashed my FULL POWER!" Speed yelled as a blast of energy flowed through the room, which took Talking Ben aback, and less relevantly somewhat unparalyzed Jef. Speed laughed more, and beganned to gamerly go SUPOR SAYOEN!!!! What happened to Ben next was sooo DESERVED. It was like that episode where patrick got his whole ass handed to him, but it was Speed beating the fucking hell outa Ben yknow?

"ho.............hoh........" Ben coughed, bleeding out. He looked up at Speed, and then at Tommy and Jef, knowing his fate was sealed. He grabbed his newspaper one last time, barely reaching it, hoping to read one last thing. But alas..."..............ho." He froze, and then died like a mob in minecraft. The clouds of his consciousness scattered everywhere as his body disintegrated. Speed heroically wiped the sweat off of his face, the prior beating he took from Ben's stand being healed, because of him going super saiyan. He then looked back at Tommy and Jef.

"I'll be back," he assured the pair, before he blasted off into the sky; completely fucking destroying FoolishG's ceiling.

"WHAT. WAS. THAT?!" FoolishG scrambled, entering the dead end.

Tommy stared into the sky through the cracked ceiling.

"I don't know man. I don't know."