AWESOME SHIIIIT

DAYUM these bitches were taking a long time. Literally it's not that hard JEF LITERALLY JUST ASK THE READER THEY KNOW (and you dont). But unfortunately for us, Jef's a purist so he keeps on trying to find Skeppy how they tried to find him two chapters ago. Pretty lame.

"THIS IS TAKING FOREBER," Dr. Quackity complained. "WE SHOULD JUST GO BACK TO REVENGE!"

"No!" Dr. Velvet said. "Also we lost our jobs for forever now I think so we can't have Dr. in our names anymore..."

"THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE," Quackity cried. Velvet cried too. How depressioning...

"Jesus Christ, can they shut up!" Tommy scoffed cuz fr can they?

"idk :z but i found a place i dont wanna be! :( look!" Jef pointed to a run down shack.

"That looks like a place where Skeppy would keep the bodies of children," Tommy thoughted using his thinking cap. "Lets go!"

Inside of the shack was a bunch of sticks and stones. How boring.

"IM SURE I CAN MAKE A SEX JOKE OUT OF THIS," Velvet expressed. "JUST GIVE ME A SECOND..."

"UH twig up ass??" Quackity said his incredibly rushed joke, "Anyway skeppy isnt here let us rollololol"

"TROLLING!!!" Tommy lit up. "We needn't just to think of what Skeppy wants but also what HE DOES!!" Tommy picked up a book about mental illness. "so if someone wants to commit crime against 100 kids and put them in a box and murder them one by one for a quote n quote blood god then they are probably inside of a hotel?? THATS CRAZY!" Tommy smiled at his sudden intelligence boost, and threw the book at Velvet.

"THIS IS HIGHLY HOMOPHOBIC" velvet canclled tommy in Twitter dot com. "FUCK!!!!"

"Okay IDC BITCH LETS GO TO A HOTEL!!!" Tommy speaked rapidly and then he dashed to where his heart told him the nearest hotel would be!

"wait for me :(" Jef sighed, running behind his Whole Bitch face with Quackity and Velvet.

Hours later, it'd appear that Tommy's heart lied to him, cuz there was NO FUCKIN HOTEL IN SIGHT! oh mah god.

"we are utterly fucked," Tommy declared, several hours into their epic running and walking around hell montage. "we will die here alone and afraid. this is not a poggerino momentum."

Then suddenly, a hero appeared through a portal! How win!

"hey its me ishowspeed," IShowSpeed announced to the audience. "do you guys need help getting to a hotel," speed said godly and swaggily.

"Why yes we do," Tommy replied attempting to be the most British man alive (he failed).

IShowSpeed snapped his fingers. A map appeared in Tommy's hands. "enjoy your plot device you FUCKING CRACKRR!!!" Speed then vanished into nothingness. Very depression moment.

"i am so blessed," Tommy smiled. Jef noticed that Tommy was being a bit too respectful.

"TOMMY WHY R U BEING SO RESPECTFUL :O" Jef exclaimed. Tommy looked at Jef.

"I am FUCKING HORRIFIED of Velvet and Quackity and do not want to die so I am trying to make them not want to absolutely beat my ass!" Tommy calmly told Jef. "NOW LET US GO TO THE HOTEL!"

"ye :)" Jef grinned (Quackity and Velvet just wanted to get this whole ass shit over with ngl).

After a few more —insert long amount of time here—'s of pure walking, they finally made it to the awesome hotel. They entered it because what else would they do let's be honest.

"hi how can I help you," the hotel man saided.

"WAIT UR NOT JUST ANY OLD HOTEL MAN!" Tommy set up the character reveal for me (thanks bro).