LEADING THE WAY

"where would they go? :/" Jef continued to ponder. Tommy's eyes brightened up.

"oh my gOD JEF," Tommy cheered. "I JUST HAD THE ULTIMATE IDEA!!"

"what :0" Jef gasped. Tommy gave a smug look.

"If you're the opposite of Skeppy, that means you know what he wouldn't wanna do, or go to, cuz you're the opposite and want to do and go there," Tommy got out nerd sunglasses to truly exaggerate his swagtelligence. "WHAT I AM ATTEMPTING TO COMMUNICATE TO YOU IS THAT WE SHOULD GO WHERE YOU DONT WANT TO GO BECAUSE SKEPPY WOULD WANT TO GO THERE AND THEN BOOM WE CAN FIND SKEPPY! And where Skeppy is, BADBOYHALO IS!!!!"

Jef saluted his fellow gamers epic idea. "that is such a smart way of thinking :)"

"SO JEF! LEAD THE WAY," Tommy smiled. "or well UNLEAD THE WAY, fuck what would it be called??!!"

"i know what you mean :)" Jef assured Tommy, and began to walk off.

"WAIT FOR ME!! WHAT THE FUCK," Tommy yelled out to Jef. AND SO THEY WENTED... To wherever Jef didn't want to go.

"i dont wanna swim in that pool of lava," Jef exclaimed, pointing to the pool. "lets go! :)"

"FUCK NO," Tommy declined instantly. "I dont want us to fucking die!!! Lets not go to places that are unappealing cuz THEY'D KILL US, ok??"

"okay okay :z" Jef sighed. They walked some more. "look! i dont wanna go to that amusement park!!! :p" Jef pointed towards the broken down, colorless carnival.

"YEAH LETS GOOOO!" Tommy grinned, as he went over to the enterance. At the very front was a fancy sign, that was supposed to be lit up by the broken lightbulbs on it, but tbh broken lightbulbs don't fucking work. "It's called... Piss World."

"woah :o" Jef replied. "i really dont want to go :("

"Jef... What if Skeppy is there, cuz u don't wanna be," Tommy reminded him. "PLUS, GOOD'LL PROBABLY BE NEARBY!"

"Good!" Jef suddenly lightened up. "i guess i can try to go :)"

So, the two swaggians went forth into the dangerous Piss World. Since it was basically abandoned, they literally just snuck inside lmao (probably illegal but they are in hell so who fuckin cares). Inside, it was just as depressing as it was outside.

"it smells like cat pee :(" Jef complained. Tommy shrugged.

"I mean... Jef, it's Piss World.. Cmon man," Tommy began to walk off, with Jef following behind. They made it to a tent, which was stained in orange-yellowish hues.

"FUCKING DISGUSTING," Tommy expressed his political opinion. "Maybe even Skeppy wouldn't be here... it's too atrocious."

"he might because I don't like it here at all :(" Jef explained. "Like you said..."

"Well sometimes there's a difference between opinions and instinctive fucking reasons to get the fuck out-"

"Hey!" A clown said. "Do you guys browse the epic wikifeet dot coms by chance?!"

"OH GOD THIS SHITS SKEPPYS HOMELAND!" Tommy shouted. "WE GOTTA BLAST JEF! IDC IF SKEPPYS HERE!!"

"okay :0" Jef followed Tommy as he ran out of piss world. They then continued doing this interesting thing called "moving" because they were pieces of matter and they could move so they were doing that. Think about it that way before you bully a mover. Anyways, another bully (similar to you) decided to bully the tommyinnit by THROWINF something at him. FUCKING RUDE!!! Tommy yoinked it before it hit the ground, and used his eyes to look at it (impossible).