ALWAYS ROOM FOR A MCYUM

"Oh snap," Ant remarked, as he pulled the tracker out of his pocket. "It says it can't track Velvet."

"Weird! I can take it back now then!" Fundy cracked a smirk, but Ant refused immediately.

"I have an idea," Ant told Fundy. He pondered whether or not DNF had to do with it, since those were the fanfics they were reading at the time. Velvet was in the middle of a theyre gay speech when he got teleported... He rolled his eyes at his own leap of logic, but chose to set the tracker to Dream.

"What? Why Dream?" Fundy asked.

"It will work," Ant then paused, reading and rereading the trackers notice. "...It can't track Dream?" Ant said out loud. He wondered and realized that something might've been wrong, and turned the tracker over. On it, he noticed a chip. He instantly took it off, and threw it away.

"Dang it," Fundy muttered, noticing that Ant had figured out what he was doing. "That might've been what was causing the... Yeah... Sorry about that!"

"Yeah," Ant set the tracker to George, since Dream and Velvet still weren't working. "He's nearby!" Ant cheered, reading the trackers readings as he followed it's orders.

Fundy hesitated, but he really needed his only device left back, so he followed along with Ant. After a lot of walking, (hope you never get tired of the constant walking in this stupid fanfic Jesus Christ almighty my sincerest apologies) they made it to a train.

"What happened here?" Fundy questioned rhetorically, as he began searching through the broken pieces of train everywhere. "Wait, look-"

"LOOK OUT!" Ant interrupted Fundy by shouting, hopping behind the rubble. Fundy hid as well. Probably not best to shout in that situation, but they did them.

What situation? Sorry gamer but I'm pulling a READ TO FIND OUT on you! I'm so fucking sorry! SERIOUELY THIS IS SO MEAN I SHOULDNT BE DOJNF THIS JM BETTER THAN THSIS OK So...

Meanwhile, Tommy and Jef were dealing with their issues.

"Mcyum," Mcyum mcyummed. "Philzo, will you marry me?"

"I HAVE A WIFE," Philza explained yet again. Jef decided to butt in.

"mcyum do you know how to find good :(" Jef asked Mcyum. "i was with him earlier! but i forgot where he was :("

"YEAHHHHH, cmere lil kid, leme teach u a lesson," Mcyum laughed in the most suspicious way fucking possible.

"I am 1,414 years old :/" Jef explained.

"ohhhh hes middle aged," Mcyum began to blush, omg owo real. "oh my gosh darn.. JEF... ILL DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU..."

"uhm what :z"

"jef why are you asking MCYUM OF ALL PEOPLE for help?" Tommy asked Jef, stunting the previous conversation. Jef didn't really have an answer.

"you need help finding this Good man?" Mcyum continued. "I CAN HELP YOU JEF! PLEASE!" he begged.

"im so sorry :( i dont know if you can help! :z" Jef explained frantically, wanting out of the situation. It was so funny to Jef until he was the one it was happening to, eh??!

"IM A SIDE CHARACTER, JEF. I HAVE THE ENTIRE PLOT TO CARRY!" Mcyum pridefully exposed (rude). "I can help. Jeffy... Please."

"fine." Jef caved in. Tommy instantly did not respect Jef's choices.

"JEF NO!!!" Tommy yelled, even though there was no need to fucking yell, let's be honest here. They would've heard it either way. Rant over. "WE CAN JUST USE PHIL!"